...life can be translucent

Menu

One more question....

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Please forgive my self-centered bombarding this forum with my many issues and questions...really having a tough time lately...
With consideration to nearly every aspect of my life today and over the past five years, I'm just at a loss and really starting to lose hope and motivation to push through.... It feels that the harder I've tried, the worse things get and yet doing nothing and accepting this "place" feels so very wrong as well....I've always believed I am in control of my own destiny and am responsible to make the life I want and live by my beliefs. Just at a total loss...and overwhelmingly frightened by the lack of success regardless of my many and tenacious attempts to do better, get better, BE better...and get beyond....
So, in desperation and fear that grows and grows, I pleaded with the IC to give me insight into what on earth I need to do...
Received hex 25 unchanging. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Again, please forgive my desperate place and multiple requests for assistance. I just don't know what else to do or try:( :eek:
Thank you

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
Hiya

in a word disentangle - and as it is unchanging I take that to mean disentangle yourself - from all this stuff (previous threads)........your worries, your "many and tenacious attempts to do better, get better, BE better...and get beyond...." your urges to control......... just let go some and stop searching so hard for solutions. easier said than done I know! But if you are all tangled up there is no space for anything new to develop. good luck with it all

Lucia

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 25 suggests the way to deal with the situation is to not make a big issue of it as it doesn't help anyway, but to just ride the wave as best you can as nothing lasts forever, the Wheel keeps on turning. Therefore stop plaguing your mind with all these "things" as it doesn't help at all, you need to accept that life can be nasty at times, so don't expect anything, you may think you are entitled to something far better in life but you have to take what is given.

But rest assured that sooner or later "things" will indeed get better for you, I know.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
kded

See my answer to ichinglover on hexagram 38 as it applies to you also in this case. The problem is deeper than one hexagram reading can give you. There are certain times in our lives, and I think everybody experiences it at times, maybe some more than others though, that things just do not seem to be going our way and we slip into a mild or even serious state of depression.. Modern medicine offers drugs to counter it, which is ridiculous. Drugs only cover up the problem, and they don't solve the problem. The secret is to take ourselves in hand, and as Yoda says in "Revenge of the Sith" "train your mind to let go of all that you fear to lose." That includes your self respect and even your life. Hexagram 25 has to do with "the natural way," in a matter of speaking. We let go and we let (choose your word, God, the universe, nature, time, whatever) take over. Fear and anxiety only create what we fear and are anxious over. When we rid ourselves of fear and anxiety, and allow peace to rule in our hearts, we find life tends to turn in our favor. Very, very hard to do, but absolutely necessary.

Gene

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Let go..let God, nature, universe...all of the above...take over...yes!!! I sometimes feel this is my primary lesson in life and something I must be reminded of regularly, as trying to cover every base, regarding every life issue makes my head spin and my life feel out of control.....which creates and perpetuates any and all challenges... I know this in my mind and I think my spirit as well, but sometimes I lose my way and start trying to take over....BAD idea!!
Namaste' and thank you!!

gene

visitor
Reaction score
kde

It's only natural. I have not mastered it either. I think none of us have completely. Therefore, at times in our life we suffer. One of the most significant Christian teachings is the "Sermon on the Mount." Yet I don't think I have ever met a Christian who has a clue as to what it really means or how to follow the advice. I am sure there are some out there, but very few.

"Therefore, take no heed for the morrow, for sufficient unto the day is the evil (the supply) thereof."

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).