...life can be translucent

Menu

Launching a New Venture...Yi Oracle hex 38.2 >> hex 21

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in the process of launching a new venture with this new moon today.

Casting a Yi Oracle for this start I got hex 38.2 >>21 or in my perspective:

Screens (Screams) to Digging In. How would you interpret the Yi's advice going forward?

Thank you for your assistance.

Frank

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Biting Through or Changing the Way you See Obstacles

I am in the process of launching a new venture with this new moon today.

Casting a Yi Oracle for this start I got hex 38.2 >>21 or in my perspective:

Screens (Screams) to Digging In. How would you interpret the Yi's advice going forward?
If it were me, I would think that Yi is suggesting I am currently in the process of Biting Through Obstacles for the New Venture, or at least that is my mindset about how the project will go. Tough work and determination appear to be what is required.

But H38 and its Line 2 instead suggest you might keep your eyes open for a chance meeting with someone that will let you see things differently (H38), and thus ease or remove the process of getting through the Obstacles. This person will bring a different vision to change the nature or the execution of the project.

Tiger

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Tiger,

So you would put primary emphasis upon the Resultant hexagram with the Oracle Hex as secondary? Intriguing notion. Thank you.

Frank

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Gnaw or Not Gnaw

Hi Tiger,

So you would put primary emphasis upon the Resultant hexagram with the Oracle Hex as secondary? Intriguing notion. Thank you.

Frank
Sometimes Secondary Hexagram is how you are relating to the task or problem, in my experience...where you are coming from, and not the result. (That idea is really from Hilary, who no doubt got it from somewhere else:)).

At any rate, I find it sometimes makes more sense not to think of result. Result implies causality and one way time flow. Focusing on relationships takes you out of time and linear if/then thinking. Here I start with how you are relating and then describe what might happen in the main hexagram.

Are you attempting to gnaw through difficulties? If not, then perhaps I got it wrong.

Best
Tiger

P.S. Was there any specific question?

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Tiger,

The specific question was the horoscope of the launch.

Interesting to find the ".where you are coming from, and not the result" from the second hexagram. I generally look to the Nuclear hexagram for that.

When I first looked at the hexagram 38, I was thinking about the Opposition or quarreling sisters sense of it. There is a general note that the opposition of man and woman gives rise to the next generation and thus Opposition is also opportunity. Then I read line 2 and noted that unlike the other lines it has nothing to do with any sort of Opposition, rather meeting a true partner through informal means since the standard channels are blocked. Seems a very positive Oracle.

Frank

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Launch

Hi Tiger,

The specific question was the horoscope of the launch.

Interesting to find the ".where you are coming from, and not the result" from the second hexagram. I generally look to the Nuclear hexagram for that.

When I first looked at the hexagram 38, I was thinking about the Opposition or quarreling sisters sense of it. There is a general note that the opposition of man and woman gives rise to the next generation and thus Opposition is also opportunity. Then I read line 2 and noted that unlike the other lines it has nothing to do with any sort of Opposition, rather meeting a true partner through informal means since the standard channels are blocked. Seems a very positive Oracle.

Frank
Good luck with the launch...it does seem a positive Oracle, the idea of receiving favorable help ahead, with no need to seek for it, just to be aware when it comes.

Tiger

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Tiger,

I agree with you completely. Very easy sailing, just going with the flow and keeping control of the venture and the vehicle.

Again, Thank you for your assistance.

Frank

seethis

visitor
Reaction score
It possibly meant a challange with regards to your own anxieties and that you should bite through them by going ahead - wonder how it turned out?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).