...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 11 - all lines changing

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Could one of you lovely people please tell me how significant all lines changing for hex 11 are please? I hope it's a positive reading as opposed to a negative . . . ?

Thank you so much!

Warmest Wishes
Claire

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
The interpretation really needs a question to relate too but as you can see all that "good fortune" ends up down the drain of Hex 12.

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox . . is it really that bad? Does hex 11 HAVE to turn into 12 or can the relating hex (12) be recent conditions?

I spent 7 hours with someone the other night talking over lots and lots of emotional stuff. I hurt this persion very badly some years ago (we were married) but neither of us has ever moved on nor got over one another. We came to the agreement during our recent talks to have another go but by taking baby steps as there are still lots of problems and he is extremely distrustful of me. I have had lots of positive readings in the last couple of days in relation to this but my question for hex 11 to 12 was "Have we reached the right time to plan a reconciliation?"

Does your answer still apply to this particular question?

Thanks . . .

Warmest Wishes
Claire

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Have we reached the right time?"

Line 11.1 says yes but some of the other lines warn you that on occasion its going to be a tough journey.

Peace and war springs to mind but you got to give it a try and now is the start of your new future, so go for it.

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willow . . that was kind of my gut feeling too

Warmest Wishes
Claire

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom