...life can be translucent

Menu

Oracle, Please Help Me Identify My Soulmate

layla_b

visitor
Reaction score
For a bit of background here: Over the past few years I have given alot of thought and research into soulmates and soul companions. Those familiar with the research of Dr. Newton and the Newton Institute (books such as Life after Life, Life Between Lives etc)

I believe that soulmates are not always in romantic relationships. Sometimes a soulmate can be a family member or friend..but often true soulmates like to pair up in partnerships.

Ever since I met a man who impacted my life greatly and of whom I had psychic dreams (the man who I ran into by a phenomenal coincidence this past week)..I began to wonder if HE was my soulmate.

But then I let go of this and in fact, hope that he is NOT as we are not together in this life and I can't imagine that even being a good choice for me, even if it was possible.

So I am hoping that my soulmate is indeed on earth right now. Sometimes soul mates choose not to meet in a lifetime or two because they have grown too dependent on each other. This doesn't mean we can't have wonderful marriages with people who are not our soulmate..not at all.

And our soul companions from our Primary Soul Group can bring great rewards and enrichment to our lives.

I would however like to know whether or not my soul mate is in my life or coming into my life. And if not, I would then like to use meditation and Life Between Life hypo regression therapy to find out more about my purpose and Soul Group dynamics.

So I am starting now to use the Iching to go deeper into my life.

I concentrated and asked the Oracle and feel that it was definately communicating with me about this. As if, it is saying that these really are better questions than whether or not my ex cheated ;)

I would greatly appreciate the guidance of the group here..and your interpretations.

Is my soulmate living on earth at the same time as me in this life now?

38.4 Opposition/Polarization

Nine in the fourth place means:

Isolated through opposition,
One meets a like-minded man
With whom one can associate in good faith.
Despite the danger, no blame.

If a man finds himself in a company of people from whom he is separated by
an inner opposition, he becomes isolated. But if in such a situation a man
meets someone who fundamentally by the very law of his being, is kin to
him, and whom he can trust completely,
he overcomes all the dangers of
isolation. His will achieves its aim, and he becomes free of faults.

Is my soulmate on earth now or in the spirit world?

45.4 Gathering Together leading to to 8 Holding Together

Nine in the fourth place means:
Great good fortune. No blame.
This discribes a man who gathers people around him in the name of his ruler.

Have I met my soulmate in this life?

10.2.6 Conduct leading to 17 Following

Line 2 Treading a smooth, level course.The perseverance of a dark man. Brings good fortune.

Line 6: Observe your treading, the predecessors are auspicious. Their recurring fundamentally opens the way. Look at the path you have been walking. Your predecessors are extending their blessings.

Is My Soulmate a Man with whom I have had sexual relations in this life?

50.2.5.6 The Caldron leading to 31 Mutual Attraction
The second line, undivided, shows the caldron with the things to be cooked in it. If its subject can say, 'My enemy dislikes me, but he cannot approach me,' there will be good fortune.
The fifth line, divided, shows the caldron with yellow ears and rings of metal in them. There will be advantage through being firm and correct.
The sixth line, undivided, shows the caldron with rings of jade. There will be great good fortune, and all action taken will be in every way advantageous.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
These are very personal questions. Profoundly.

I think I would invest in a large selection of I Ching interpretations and cross reference. If you want to explore the I Ching deeply and your questions.

It's this process of personal exploration that opens up a connection and indeed, may bring on the very changes that you are asking about. As to what direction those changes take depends entirely on how well you have understood the answers and of course that takes some quality time.

Just sit with these questions a bit longer instead of having everyone dissect them here. Build up your library and spend some time looking at all the various interpretations and I'm convinced you - and many here - can come to their own careful conclusions. These are much more valuable too. Maybe then come back and share if you need to.

Another question to start off with might be: What do I need to work on in myself so that a soul mate naturally arrives?

Just some thoughts to take or to leave.

Topal

layla_b

visitor
Reaction score
The thing is Topal..I suspect that my soul mate has already arrived. But according the the theory that I adhere to, soulmates are not always together or always in ready to be together when they first meet in any particular life. They have had many lives and time in the spirit world together between lives.

So I honestly can not be sure but I have the strong suspicion that I know my soulmate and that we have some karmic issues.

I would in fact be OK with knowing that we planned (before this life) to meet but not to be together. At least that way I would feel some sense of closure about the matter and open to marrying someone who, while not my soulmate, would be a great soul with whom I could grow and learn new things from and vice versa.

The first answer, 38.4 really seemed like a response about soulmates in context with the question when it said, "meets someone who fundamentally by the very law of his being, is kin to
him," - this is how spirit soulmates are often described, connected at their "very being".

I wasn't sure if that answer was a "yes" or a "no" so I have to take into account the entire reading and then look back at that answer to ascertain whether it is a "yes" your soulmate is on earth now ..or "no".

In context with the second question and answer...I feel like it is a "yes"

When I asked "have I met this person?" the line in 10 line 6 when it says "look at the path you have been walking..the people who came before".

It seems like a not so subtle hint? Saying "look at your previous relationships the person is there."

But the last answer in which I got 50 fascinated me. What is that one saying? What does "jade" and a cauldron with yellow ears and rings denote in context to the question?

i am looking for one fundamental answer: have I already met my soulmate or is that person on their way to me?

elvis

(deceased)
Reaction score
A soulmate manifests resonance and these can be due to differences (complete each other as a couple to become 'one') or sameness (share the same space as 'one' but are also individuals).

In the EIC the questions apply to 'situations' but that includes people such that replace 'situation' with 'soulmate' for the first three questions and repeat the selections for the second three questions to get a hexagram representing the persona of that soulmate.

questions at the bottom of the page http://www.emotionaliching.com

THEN, given the properties of such a persona, place yourself in a context that would be visited by such a persona - the rest is up to resonance.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi layla_b,
Is my soulmate living on earth at the same time as me in this life now? 38.4 -> 11
mean in this specific case that you must search. Your search must with cautious.
and yes he lives now

Is my soulmate on earth now or in the spirit world? 45.4 -> 8
probably you just know him... you attended the same group of people... probably you know him working

Have I met my soulmate in this life? 10.2.6 -> 17
Yes you do... but you must analyze who is him

Is My Soulmate a Man with whom I have had sexual relations in this life?
50.2.5.6 -> 31
I don't think that you had sex with him....I think that you are attracted
Patro

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
i am looking for one fundamental answer: have I already met my soulmate or is that person on their way to me?

As I said, is that the fundamental question you need to be asking right now?

Don't get me wrong, I sympathize, but think about this for a moment.

Picture it like this.... You are in a cool, still lake. You in the water up to your waist. You can feel the tiniest molecule against your skin. Eventually, something whispers in your ear that there's a shortcut to the partner you know is there. He's on the other side of the lake for God's sake! What are you waiting here for?? The spiritual / physical desire for him rises up within you. Electricity begins to emanate from your skin, vibration touches the water, the lake begins to reflect that desire and sends ripples out in concentric circles. The lake heats up, mist appears -even a heat haze. Wow! So much heat from one body! All that energy! Your partner on the other side of the lake receives the ripples and begins to mirror the "same." Meanwhile, as your desire begins to grow the ripples become something stronger. As your anticipation increases the water threatens to submerge you. As time passes the ripples have become waves and you feel only their power. Your partner cannot reach you. The storm is too strong and you can't even see clearly anymore; can't even breathe. But then it seems as though it's always been this way. You can't remember anything different.

OK so you get the gist of the visuals. So, the more we focus on that "fundamental" the more likely it is that you repel it. The anticipation is the issue here. The Law of attraction is only partly true imo. When you are complete in yourself or have accumulated enough energy of Being so to say, then that partner appears naturally due to the complimentarity you have set up. It is a resonance based on what is true, not what is wished for or having been forced into being. Such things seldom last and are not what they appear to be. Doesn't mean you lose hope or the knowing that such a partner is out there just that we redefine our path to that goal by ostensibly giving it up.

That's how I see it.

If you look at your answers from the Yi in this way, they take on a different quality.

Topal

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
I admittedly have had a lot of questions in the past of the same nature, but I think it is important to just live our life, and do the best we can to meet the person that works for us whether it is a soul mate or not. Soulmates do not necessarily show up life after life. They are there when we are ready. Even if we meet our soulmate, unless we are highly spiritually advanced we would never recognize them as such anyway, although we might recognize the chemistry felt, and, on the the other hand, people we do meet whom we do have chemistry with we may mistake as a soul mate, when in reality they are not. But ultimately, it doesn't really matter, as long as we are doing the best to find the person that seems right to us. When we are fully developed spiritually, then it is likely that our soulmate will appear, otherwise it is not so much.

I have met a few women, admittedly very few, that seemed at first like a soul mate to me. It came clear as time went on they were not, of course. But, so what? The people we do meet we have karma with, and the person we marry we have karma with, so why not just play it out.

I think this is a bigger issue than can be dealt with than just a few readings.

Gene

layla_b

visitor
Reaction score
There is so much here in all of your responses that I need to read your posts over a few times for the next few days and really let it stew in my mind. Topal, I believe you are right about resonanting and the law of attraction and how it works.

In asking these questions I was trying to understand the nature of the intensely karmic relationship I have with someone. I thought I could identify whether or not he is my soulmate or a soul companion.

Because he is the only person who appears in my past life dreams...and the night before last I dreamt of him again. He was telling me that I had done something wrong to him in a city that I have never heard of. He was emotionally intense about it..I was crying "no! I have no idea what you are talking about". And then he said, "bless you, you don't even remember do you?"

So hmm..I think that I should seperate these issues. This does not make him my soulmate...it could just be that we have karma between us. And only time can resolve that.

Perhaps it is not so important to KNOW who my soulmate is..if so, why would be forget when we are born again? Perhaps what I should focus on is making the relationships that I have..all of them, not just romantic ones,..whole and healthy and give unconditional love.

I am thankful that you took the time to respond. This will take a few months for me to process. In the meantime, simply focusing on what I have now seems right.

There is one thing and I forgot to write when I first posted this. The other day I asked "How can/should I identify my soulmate?" and it answered:

50 The Cauldron Unchanging

Thank you kindly!

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to be currently reading Newtons 'Journey of Souls' which is presume is where you get all these ideas about soul mates from...and books like that. He says that often ones children are ones soul mates , sometimes siblings or parents ...theres no reason to think a soul mate should come packaged as some reasonably attractive person of the opposite sex of similar age...

Last edited:

layla_b

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojan,

yes I mentioned that in my first post...that soulmates are not always romantic partners in each life and that sometimes you and your soulmate may spend a few lives apart.

Actually that may explain why I am a single mother, my teenage son's father has never met my son even once and I have never married. I chose to have my son against all odds when I was very young because I just KNEW I was meant to. My son is gay in this life. We have always said were are definately soul companions but I never really considered actual soulmates because I would rather my soulmate be someone else of course..the idea of marrying my soulmate sounds appealing.

I will be doing the LBL regression therapy in England this summer. I will post the experience in the forum for curious people who may wonder what it is like.

Just out of curiosity (since I have gone through a list of the people most important to me in the past already and asked one by one "is so and so my soulmate?" I just thought I would ask for my son

I asked, "is my son my soulmate"

and got 42.1 leading to 20

Hilary translates the line as: "Line 1
‘Fruitful to use this to make great beginnings.
From the source, good fortune, no mistake.’

and I like Hilary's questions on hexagram 20, the related hexagram. It says, "When you stop searching, what comes into view? If you had no preconceptions, what might you see?"

At least this seems to be saying "you are starting to look in the right direction"? or?

Anyway, as someone said, these questions are profound..but it's interesting and helpful to use the iching for this.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).