...life can be translucent

Menu

14.6 significant to receive on the Equinox?

twilightshadow

visitor
Reaction score
I have been feeling a bit lost lately, like Im not accomplishing much in life, my efforts just seem meaningless. I asked 3 questions:

What is the point, what should I be doing, I feel lost and like Im not accomplishing anything? 47.6 to 6 Cinging vines easily broken. Being held back by fear of what any movement will bring. Recognize mistakes and then make a decision. I basically see this as a line of pick a direction and go in it.

Re 47.6 what mistakes have I been making? 50.1 to 14 Here, looking at the specific question I asked, I think it means Im undervaluing myself, that I have more to contribute than I think. Relating it to the last line, it would seem to say that the fear of movement is brought about because I feel I have nothing to offer, that Im not capable of whats required in that movement.

Re my previous readings and the emptiness I feel, what do I need to do now? 14.6 to 34
This line Ive kept going over, it speaks of spiritual connection and being blesssed by heaven, but I cant find an interpretation that rings true, though Lises comes close, but I still feel like Im missing something. In looking at these readings again I suddenly realized today is the Equinox, a new season beginning, a time to start fresh, a time of growth and renewal. I also had the thought today of renewing, cementing certain spiritual vows Ive taken. 14.6 in relation to that would seem to be a point of serendipity or even synchronicity, but again, its like that thought thats just on the tip of your tongue but you cant quite get it, or that dream that the more you try to remember it, the more it fades. I feel like Im either missing a piece of the puzzle or trying too hard. Any thoughts to help clear the mud out of my eyes?

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
14.6 in other words:

From the Sun did I learn this, when it goeth down, the exuberant one
Gold doth it then pour into the sea, out of inexhaustible riches
So that even the poorest fisherman roweth even with golden oars

The quote's from Nietzsche. The assistance from heaven is the choice of
perspective, up to and including the cosmic. Included in the choice
of perspective is the ability to change the value we put on things
in our lives. In the Fan Yao, 34.6, the ram's being stuck on bacwards
vs forwards, his inability to be non-linear, to try out different angles,
is what's keeping his horns locked in the hedge or fence. Try pausing,
(like the axle of the cart) and looking around for some wealth you
might be missing.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You could be 'under'valuing correctly but missing the wealth in what you aren't noticing or appreciating.
Even as an atheist I've found gratitude for what I've been given to be a good place to start, and most of my unhappiness to derive somehow from ingratitude.
After that comes the desire or the want to be something better or do something more.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).