...life can be translucent

Menu

54.2.3. --> 55

T

tali

Here is the thing, and I truly hope it would not sound too scary to you.

Basically, I see no point continuing my life.

I have no job that I like, not many friends at all, no family and children,
my looks is changing, and I don't believe that my life from now on
will be better than it was before. Mind you, I'm not looking for consolations
like "u r not alone" or something like that. Other people's problems have never made
me feel better. I just do not want to continue the suffering and the struggle I had all my life.

So I asked
How can I go on living now when I fell no hope of improvement in the future
and the present is unbearble to me?

Got 54.2.3. -->55

Does this reading just somehow reflects my mindset or is there
some actual advice? I see none myself.

Thanks for your feedback.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This answer pretty much describes your situation, disappointed in matters of love, now alone, no job etc, wanting a relationship but it suggests that a possibility of finding a relationship is still possible if you try.

Hex 55 indicates that you just have to make the best of what you have in life, even a pig sty can be made into a home, a prison cell into a palace.

T

tali

Thanks Willowfox!

This does not sound good enough for me to stick around, I'm not looking to live in the sty.

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

It's just an example of the worst possible vs. best possible scenario.

No condition is permanent - everything changes. 'Everything comes at its appointed hour.'
Surely that's something to look forward to.

Why not find a job that you'll like. You could try a different orientation/field. Something you'll
excel in and find gratifying as well as stimulating. In the first place, it would be necessary to
be clear in your mind as to what could possibly motivate you each morning .... what skills you
have or could acquire re. the workplace. Perhaps you have a hidden talent, yet to be discovered.

In addition, you'll meet new people !

Take care

T

specialk

visitor
Reaction score
55 is abundance, and there is a line in it which says "Be not sad, be like the sun at midday". Easier said than done I know, and I've been where you are, believe me. However I changed careers and am much happier in my new one. I still don't have a husband or family but believe they are on the way too, or at least I'm trying to. Why don't you think about what you enjoy doing and then try to find a way to make a living at it? That will totally change your energy. Or even consider moving to another country if you don't have family ties, and starting anew. I'd be very reassured by "abundance" though.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).