...life can be translucent

Menu

31, 35>23

klann

visitor
Reaction score
I have recently reunited with a guy whom I had met some eight years ago. At the time, strong attraction developed between the two of us but as he lives in another country we kept the contact for a while but it eventually dissolved.

Now we met again and went on communicating on every level as if the pause had never happened. Everything is very simple and full of tenderness and joy. We're again split as we still live in the two countries but now the wish to actually keep the contact seems more serious from both sides.

I've asked IC about the future of the relationship and got hex 31 unchanging. It seems to be favourable, indicating mutual influence and some gradual, natural development towards union.
However, when I asked what I'm supposed to do in order to keep the relationship, I got hex 35 moving to 23, which doesn't sound so promissing at all. Hexagram 35 has always seemed very positive and encouraging but line 4 talks about cunning ways and amassing great possessions in a greedy manner... I'm not getting it at all....

Now, I'm baffled, wondering if it means the relationship will die again or that I will have to leave my country if I want to be with him.

Thanks for your help.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
35.4 > 23

In order to keep the relationship you have to be trustful and honest with him, devoted and dependable, be still as there is little else you can do for the moment. You are currently undergoing a rather difficult period, so don't make a fuss and just be patient.

klann

visitor
Reaction score
"Trustful and honest, devoted and dependable". Ok, that's the easy part as I feel like that anyway.
But "patient"...
I'll have to work on that one. Is that the "rat" the 35.4 mentiones?

Thanks for the answer. You make it sound possible after all :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).