...life can be translucent

Menu

41 going to 29 for finding love

mariellab

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

firts of all, I must say that I love this community and the caring shown by all of you.

I haven't been in a relationship for quite some time, many years, actually, and even though I desire it with all my heart I do feel that I am always putting barriers, thinking that when I have this or that I will be ready, that I am too shy, not enough money, etc, etc, but deep inside I know these are only excuses. I asked, what do I need to know about my desire to find love? And I got 41 with lines 1, 5 and 6.

I will appreciate all the help I can get...

Thanks a bunch!

Mariella:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked, what do I need to know about my desire to find love? And I got 41 with lines 1, 5 and 6. > 29

This says that you need to be more open to "others", to think of them and not yourself all the time, you see things only from your point of view and "others" soon get fed up with that. Therefore, if you let go of your "attitude" then you will find someone, as relationships are a twoway street, you need to give as well as receive, its sharing totally.

Hex 29 talks of sincerity coming from the heart, let "others" believe in you.

mariellab

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox! I always look for your posts because of their wisdom and accuracy.

Mariella

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).