...life can be translucent

Menu

13.5.6>55 to medical intervention

greenfrog

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

This question is about a medical intervention that my partner will have tomorrow to relieve a nerve pain he has been having for a few years. He may feel pain for some time after the intervention and it may not make any difference to his condition anyway.

I drew 13.5.6>55 this to this question: "what will be the long term outcome of my partner's intervention tomorrow?"

I read a lot of thing about 13 and relationship with people but this question is about a medical intervention. Would you be able to help translate this?

Thanks a lot in advance

G

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I suppose that line 13.5 refers to the procedure itself, the struggle, the anguish until the nerve is "fixed" while line 13. and Hex 55 bodes well for the future, as Hex 55 indicates clear movement without pain.

pink_mandolin

visitor
Reaction score
a little bit of advice...

:hug: Greenfrog,

I wouldn't even attempt at answering your question especially about a medical subject (not being a medical expert or an I-ching expert for that matter!) and especially about asking about a long term outcome! The future is constantly changing- nothing is set in stone (imo) so I would always keep an open mind, even if the I-ching predicts something wonderful or something bad, there is always room for freewill and change. I would be very careful about asking medical questions- perhaps good to explore in learning the I-ching, but keep an open mind to the answer and wait to see what happens.

In interpretating the I-ching we have to be very careful about the answers we give ethically- especially about the future and health. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I wish you and your partner well! All the best :hug:

greenfrog

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox, thanks for your take on this. I hope this is right.

Pink Mandolin, I would not talk to him about this anyway, this is really just for me to get a feel of where this is going, to be ready in a way.

Thank you both for this.

G

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).