...life can be translucent

Menu

feel sick son being bullied plse help

G

goddessliss

Hi,
I can't think of anything worse than the thought of possible harm coming to your child.
The situation is my son, who is 15, verbally defended himself against a bully and in response the other boy backed down but his mate decided my son had to 'pay' for it so spat at him and poured a drink over him.
As this 2nd bully is a lot bigger and 2 years older than my son, my son did not do anything about it at the time as it was just in town one day.
Now my son fears he will be bashed up by him and his mates and I have not idea how to help him, so I asked
what action can be taken to stop the bullying and rec'd

38.2.6>2.

This is a very distressing situation to both of us so I would appreciate your interpretation as soon as possible.

Blessings
Melissa

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Melissa, so sorry to hear about this problem. I've been in similar situations with my own son when he was this age, sticking up for somebody else and falling into the crosshairs of a skinhead gang. There are SO many variables to a situation like this I would really hesitate to read an answer through the IChing to be honest. It matters so much where you are, what conditions are like, and who's available to help or consult. Does he know these kids through school, the neighborhood, or where? Are we talking about stupid kid stuff or people with cars and weapons? Where is he likely to be exposed to them again? I know people on here will be anxious to assist you in any way, but it's almost dangerous asking through the IChing how to resolve this when nobody can have a clue where it might go.

Last edited:
M

meng

I agree with all of Arabella's points here. Many variables of seriousness something like this can have.

Going just off the basics you've shared and the reading itself, I'm going to say that this is just what a typical boy has to face, and that often times it is the bully a kid stands up to that becomes a good friend. But it may not come to a fight. Sometimes it is just a way of earning respect among peers. Sounds primitive, and it is, but I've never known it to be any other way at 15.

I hope it doesn't come to more than that, but based on Yi's answer, I think there will probably be some more words exchanged and that's it. I also think the reason bully #1's friend became aggressive was due to his insecurity, that maybe bully #1 might lean toward befriending your son, making bully #2 a #3.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
38.2.6 > 2 is very hopeful reading. Perhaps he meets the first boy privately in a hall and they make peace, apologize or just mutually laugh it off.....his fears about the other guy, well.38.6 means being afraid of something that seems threatening like a pig covered in mud/wagon full of demons, and drawing up your fists only to realize there is no harm intended...they have come as friends, not to harm. tell your son not to fear the illusory bully, he's not going to harm him, he wears the appearance of a bully, but i bet he is not what he seems.maybe even a coward.

G

goddessliss

Thku for all of your words and differing perspectives.
My impression of the read was that it wld all end up on friendly terms without too much drama but thought maybe I wasn't being impartial and only wishful thinking.

Blessings x

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
How to Stop Bullies

Please check out the free download at this website:
http://www.bullies2buddies.com/resources/download-free-manuals

For some reason the name of the website has been abbreviated above. The heart of it is:
bullies2buddies.com/resources/download-free-manuals. Hope that helps.

I found the perspective of the person who wrote that material very interesting and his tips were effective against bullies of all kinds . . . :)

G

goddessliss

Thks Ginnie. Will download and keep it in case I can ever pass it on to someone else.

x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).