...life can be translucent

Menu

Will There Be Any Major Changes In My Life This Year?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I did an I-Ching reading for me this morning regarding the above. Work, home life, etc. as this has been a transition period for me in many ways, this is what i got. Please help to clarify if anyone can, i am doing some reading on this - Thank you kindly once again dear friends... Namaste :bows:

LEFT SIDE

10. Lu / Treading (Conduct)

_______
_______ above Ch'ien
_______
__ __
_______ below Tui
_______

CAUTIOUS MOVEMENT / TREADING / APPREHENSIVE CAUTION
Lu suggests the idea of one treading on the tail of a tiger, which does not bite him. There will be progress and success.

RIGHT SIDE

38. K'uei / Opposition

______
__ __ above Li
______
__ __
______ below Tui
______

DIVISION / ALIENATION / OPPOSITES
K'uei indicates that, notwithstanding the condition of things which it denotes, in small matters there will still be good success

gato

visitor
Reaction score
your partner/love will come. ( june/august ) . :)

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
hello and thank you but...

does this reading show for general? like work, home, moving, relocation or do you see that Romance mostly.

thank you for looking at this.....How also does one predict timing?

looking to get a new job soon and hopefully to move.

but love is always WELCOMED;)

gato

visitor
Reaction score
you asked for ANY major changes... that's one

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
thank you

that was definately a MAJOR CHANGE! LOL

I am going to read the meanings of this.....and see where that is located. i go on several sites for the meanings of these Hex's very interesting.

thank you again.:bows:

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
H10.6 > h38

I did an I-Ching reading for me this morning regarding the above. Work, home life, etc. as this has been a transition period for me in many ways, this is what i got. Please help to clarify if anyone can
You received H10 with Line 5 moving
H10.5>H38

Here is what the Wikiwing says about H10, Line 5:

Line 5

‘Decisive treading.
Constancy, danger.’

‘Decisive’ as in the name of Hexagram 43. Treading that declares itself, knows where it is and where it’s going. You decide positively in favour of what you’re drawn towards, or obliged to do (paired line, 9.2); you make it yours, you decide to show up fully.

This is risky, not just because you’re fully present and hence exposed, but also because of what you might be excluding.

Can you see anything about yourself in that line? Are you treading resolutely toward a difficult or dangerous goal?

Tiger

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
yes i am

in my personal life - absolutely. i have to make some serious decisions though.

in my career.....i am hoping to get a great job and have it for a while before i start to change my life and start a new one.

this is something that has come to a climax and i am starting to think more and more about it...wanting to manifest this....change...

yes, absolutely.....

i want this to happen.. yesterday.....LOL:bows:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
yes Please Gato

I would like to know where you see this as well Gato.

thank you my friend.

in what way will E come to me?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
10.5 > 38

There will be no major changes this year. A major change is a life changing event, and E paying you a visit is just a temporary diversion.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
(Actually, Gato, it would be great if you could explain your reading a bit here.)

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willow

My life changing event was last year, when all this happened.

E will never pay me a visit Willow, because he does not need to come to AZ.

Still wondering, what i mean by life changing, is, something that will again, make me change my feelings, or directions in my life.

:bows:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
The planet Uranus - known for disrupting old patterns - is at the last degrees of the sign Pisces this year. Pisces is the very last sign of the entire zodiac so having Uranus here suggests we are all going to be seeing the dissolution of the status quo in some significant area of our lives this year. When these changes start manifesting knowing whether to stay or go will be the big question. I think this is what the I Ching refers to when 10.5 says, "Resolute conduct. Perseverance with the awareness of danger."
-Rosada

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
These changes may be particularly evident in how we see ourselves connected to one another on the inner plane. That is, if a person had always felt they were on the bottom rung of the family totem pole, Uranus changing signs and going into Aries may awaken us to recognize we are not the victims of some more powerful 10.Tiger but indeed are equal to all our 38. Brothers.
-Rosada

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Sitting here catching up and reading through this one and Gato's very straightforward reply I am totally mystified where it comes from?? I'm with Tiger and Willow Fox. If there's anything major coming it's a delicate situation associated with some danger. Does that ring any bells?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here catching up and reading through this one and Gato's very straightforward reply I am totally mystified where it comes from?? I'm with Tiger and Willow Fox. If there's anything major coming it's a delicate situation associated with some danger. Does that ring any bells?

I don't see Tiger and Wfox as saying the same thing at all...but if you are mystified go to the link in my previous post..Gato discusses it, to a degree, there

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojan,

I only see them as similar because, unless I'm mistaken, Amy Luisa has previously been considering a longer term relationship with the basically unavailable "E" which is fraught with potential pitfalls and disappointments. We've all talked about this at great length on several threads recently. At any rate, I thought Willow Fox was saying this again, and urging her to reconsider what this could possibly mean to her, [which I took to imply the treading/danger scenario already mentioned by Tiger] -- to beware that what she might be assuming as a new potential, based on what Gato was saying, is really just more of the same potential pain. Is that clear as mud yet?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Potential love?

Could mean that possibly, i might have someone else that will be coming into my life.

that could also be very Changing for me.

Thank you my friends. all of this is really getting to be very interesting for me and i am reading alot on the Hex's.

E and I are friends and we talk all the time, whether or not its him, is going to be very difficult for me.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Trojan,

I only see them as similar because, unless I'm mistaken, Amy Luisa has previously been considering a longer term relationship with the basically unavailable "E" which is fraught with potential pitfalls and disappointments. We've all talked about this at great length on several threads recently. At any rate, I thought Willow Fox was saying this again, and urging her to reconsider what this could possibly mean to her, [which I took to imply the treading/danger scenario already mentioned by Tiger] -- to beware that what she might be assuming as a new potential, based on what Gato was saying, is really just more of the same potential pain. Is that clear as mud yet?

Nothing in this thread (apart from tigers answer) is clear to me no, thats why i started another thread about it.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Well, not surprised, I can barely read what I wrote it makes so many sideways references to everybody else. Good job on the new thread. Maybe that will shed some light.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
We will know more in august if Amy is willing to share.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
We will know more in august if Amy is willing to share.

:confused: thats not really the issue. it makes no difference to me if in August Amy does or doesn't 'find love'..the question is not if your prediction comes true but what makes you make it ? What led you there ?

In practise a very small handful of people ever return to say what happened with these timebased predictions...or indeed any kind of answer.

My questions on the other thread was not based on interest in whether the prediction comes true..there is after all probably a 50/50 chance of any prediction such as this coming true.

My question was more how and why do you say these things ? I'm still not clear if you use the same method as Jesed ?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not surprised, I can barely read what I wrote it makes so many sideways references to everybody else. Good job on the new thread. Maybe that will shed some light.

I think you are missing the point. I have asked for your input on the other thread. Am assuming you choose not to give it ? Thats fair enough....but the other thread isn't to get clear about what the predictions are its to find out where they come from at all

As it goes so far i can't say I'm much clearer than I was this morning

edge

visitor
Reaction score
I'm also a little confused...with such a general question, I cannot for the life of me see how Gato came up with such a specific prediction from either of those hexes. To be fair the question itself was likely to create a level of confusion...because it doesn't ask for anything specific, but neither of the hexagrams drawn refer specifically to romance (in a way that they couldn't relate to something else given a different question)...
hmmmm....
E

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Chill Chill Chill

I am going to be a nun...i am going to be a nun! LOLOL

I will definately, definately come back here to confirm all this. definately, this is wonderful for me either way. Just don't want any Traumatic events like fire, flood or death in my family. Last year, in November, my precious little boy dog Whitman died, suddenly. It was awful and the house is still grieving. we have one left now, his sister Winne, who is a joy, if anything happens to her, that would be awful.

moving? want to move out of arizona - its tough, maybe the house will sell

my elderly family? they are leaving me property in their estate, but they are very dear to me, scared for this as well.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
well becoming a nun is a life changing event...but will they allow you internet access to get your predictions :rofl:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).