...life can be translucent

Menu

Confused by 20.5>23

chucklesthegirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I asked Yi what a particular person wants from me and received hex 20.5 changing to 23.

I have a general idea of what hexagram 20 means but am a bit baffled by the meaning of line 5.

Nine in the fifth place means:
Contemplation of my life,
The superior man is without blame.

Does this mean that this person wants me to see how we are alike? Or does it mean that they want me to see how we as a whole are interconnected.

The resulting hexagram to me represents a discarding of unnecessary elements to make way for something new, like in tarot The Tower card.
A transformation that may initially stir up uneasiness and confusion but ends up being advantageous to the person undergoing the transformation.

We are both politically minded individuals so I am wondering if it is the second interpretation rather than the former.

Thank you.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 20.5 indicates that they want you to reexamine your own attitude and thoughts about the world, they think that you have the wrong outlook on life and therefore want you to see it for yourself where you are going wrong.

Hex 23 is not like the Tower, this hex is about keeping still while life around you is in upheaval. It is about quietly building a firm foundation for your new ideas and beliefs.

chucklesthegirl

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, thank you again, Willowfox. That's very interesting. The person I asked about rarely says anything critical about anyone, not even himself so this reading is a real an eye opener.

I thought about the reading yesterday and then I found your response and it made me curious so i did a follow up reading asking "what part of my outlook does this person think I need to change?" and got hexagram 56.2.6>32

So, basically this person thinks I worry too much, that I need to relax, realize I am safe and not in harm's way, and take life as it comes (like the wanderer) instead of freaking out so much over every problem.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).