...life can be translucent

Menu

children custody 59 to 23

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
A asked if I will be able 50/50 child custudy in court in my divorce.
and I got 59.2.5 to 23.
I'm totally flipped, will I lose my children?
The only hope is that 23.5 (I always look at the changing lines in the resulting hex too, it gives me more insight) speaks about good fortune coming from the court ladies ... and all the family judges here are women ... or am I just delusional?
Thanks
Scorpio

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
are you the mom or the dad? it makes a difference I think, according to your reading. It seems that a struggle is at hand, and that the court opinion is to be swayed in the direction of where the strongest support is- possibly not joint custody -. line 5 indicates a mighty effort being made, or that needs to be made, in order to bring together warring factions, it sounds to me like money and resources will weigh heavily in the decision, and that it you want your interersts to be taken seriously, you must be prepared to forcefully demonstrate your commitment and the means to follow through. also be willing to compromise and show willingness to work together with others who might oppose you.

good luck!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Asked if I will be able 50/50 child custody in court in my divorce.
and I got 59.2.5 to 23.

If you proceed with the divorce, then don't make enemies with your husband, try to act like rational people and tell him that you want 50/50 child custody and get him to agree then it will make everyone's life easier in court.

If you both start fighting then the court case will get dirty and drag on and on.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).