Terms and conditions
In order to provide you with products or services you may request from Clarity, I will collect just enough information from you to fulfil your request. For example, I would store your email address in order to send you a course by email, or your postal address to post you something. Subseqently, I might use this information to keep in touch with you. If you ask me to do so, I will correct or delete any information I have stored about you.
The short version:
I will never share or sell any of your personal information without your permission.
- I will never share your email address
- I will never share your name or any other contact details
- I will never share any personally identifiable information you tell me during a reading
An I Ching reading can be intensely personal - it may reveal aspects of your life that you hardly knew yourself. I believe that this simply demands total confidentiality. I have a lot of respect for my clients' courage and resolution, and I will always guard your confidences carefully. While I may sometimes discuss readings with my own close support network, anonymously and in confidence, nothing you tell me will ever 'leak out'.
It's only sensible to be concerned about credit card security online. All card transactions initiated at this site are conducted either at the best-known online payment processor, Paypal (as recommended at Ebay), or on the Thawte-certified secure servers at Worldpay.com. (More details.) This means that you don't enter your card details at onlineClarity at all: you're not asked for them until you're in a fully secure environment, protected by complex encryption procedures.
Processing and storing card numbers is definitely a matter for the experts - and in fact, this system means that only the secure servers at Worldpay or Paypal process your card details; you don't enter them at onlineClarity, so of course they're not stored here. But because the integration is seamless, ordering is quick and simple as well as completely secure.
Most websites you visit will ask your browser to store tiny text files, called 'cookies', that contain some information about your visit. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
At onlineClarity, cookies are used to:
- remember your login details (so you don't have to re-enter them each time you visit)
- adapt the website in small ways to suit you (for instance, remembering when you last visited the forum so it can accurately tell you 'what's new' since then)
- record information anonymously about the way people use onlineClarity (so I can get a broad picture of how well the site's working for people and how to improve it)
- ensure that if one of Clarity's affiliates refers a visitor here who becomes a customer, a percentage of their payment is credited to the affiliate. (The price stays the same; the customer doesn't pay more.)
If at any time you're not satisfied with a product or service you've received from Clarity, you can contact me to have things put right. I most definitely do not want to keep your money if you're unhappy, so everything I sell comes with a money-back guarantee
Money-back guarantee for the I Ching Course, I Ching readings, and all products delivered by instant download
At any time after your purchase, I will refund your complete payment. There is no time limit and no conditions; you only have to ask.
Change Circle guarantee
If you want to leave at any time during the first two months of your Change Circle membership, simply let me know and I'll refund your payment in full. (No fiddly 'unused portion' stuff, just a straightforward, complete refund - and you keep whatever you've downloaded, of course.)
Internet contact page: http://www.onlineClarity.co.uk/contact.php
Postal address:Hilary Barrett
PO BOX 255
Phone: +44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK); +1 (561) 459-4758 (US)