Just to let you know…
I’ll be running a live online class this year on the foundations of confident Yijing interpretation.
This will be based on the syllabus of the existing Yijing Foundations Course, with added live video classes, Q&A sessions and a private forum. So this is like the course – all the essentials for good readings and none of the optional extras – plus…
- full ‘immersion’ in the processes of interpretation with oodles of opportunity to practice (both on the calls and inbetween)
- my personal help and support all the way
- the company of a group of fellow-students to learn with (and from!) – learning from experience works best, and being able to learn from other people’s experience too is a great accelerator.
The class will start in September 2019. It’ll be for just 12 people at most, as I’ve found that number works well – enough for a lively group, but few enough that we can get to know one another, with ample time for me to help everyone individually.
Might you be interested?
If so, please add your name to the advance notice list below! I’ll keep you posted when I have more details about the course, and let you know as soon as the doors open and you can sign up as one of the 12 participants.
Here’s a proposed syllabus for the class, based on the tried-and-trusted Yijing Foundations Course. Please have a look through and let me know your thoughts.
Your thoughts on the syllabus
I’d be really grateful if you could tell me two things about this provisional syllabus:
- which parts of it are most important to you, and
- what you think is missing.
In other words, where are you saying, ‘Yes, I really need that!’ and where are you left thinking, ‘Wait, what about this?’ Please fill out this quick survey and let me know!