...life can be translucent

Menu

14.2.6 to 55 - Will I hear from them again?

scarlettgirl

visitor
Reaction score
I have lost contact with someone in my past who meant a great deal to me at one time. It ended rather badly because of some very immature actions on my part. I consulted the Yi and asked - Will X contact me again? It gave me hexagram 14 with changing lines 2 and 6 to hex 55. I think that this is a positive answer but I wanted to get other opinions on it. Thanks so much. :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I would say yes but it seems that you need to set the ball in motion.

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
Today I asked the Yi if willowfox would ever come back to the forum and received this reading. I hope she does, I know not everyone hopes she does... but a lot of us, certainly do.

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Today I asked the Yi if willowfox would ever come back to the forum and received this reading. I hope she does, I know not everyone hopes she does... but a lot of us, certainly do.

I miss her too. Her answers were always very accurate en easy to understand. When I search for hexes I am always happy to see an answer from willowfox.
I hope she comes back.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am not.
And when I see an answer from willowfox I just pass by and scroll down because it doesn’t add an inch to my knowledge.
Answers just thrown on the plate without bothering to explain a single thing. And no empathy whatsoever with the qierent.

I suspect willofox was a robot-generated answering machine, a cookie teller.

Lettuce

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I always love to hear from willowfox too. She always takes the time to answer and is very succinct and often very accurate. Sometimes it great to have someone who says it as it is and cuts through all the wushu washy stuff. Thanks Willowfox

D

diamanda

Will X contact me again? 14.2.6 > 55

Today I asked the Yi if willowfox would ever come back to the forum and received this reading

I always love to hear from willowfox too. She always takes the time to answer and is very succinct and often very accurate. Sometimes it great to have someone who says it as it is and cuts through all the wushu washy stuff. Thanks Willowfox

Scarlettgirl left the forum a couple of years ago, so we'll never know if he contacted her. As about Pearlescent's question, it's been about 3 years and willowfox is still banned.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).