...life can be translucent

Menu

14.2>30

G

goddessliss

Hi,
I asked under what circumstances will I meet my new mate and received 14.2>30

I live in a cottage in a holiday village where lots of people come and stay with their caravans.
Cld that be the big wagon? what does 30 Clarity mean if that's the possibility?
thku
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
the circumstance...
it will happen in the moment in which you need help and you let other help you!!

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
There you go I didn't see this lurking down here....

After your description of where you live my first thought was someone will show up in a caravan or mobile home!

This is a quote from Hilary:

Clarify where you are, and what you have, and how this enables you to travel onward. Hold a vision in mind of where you want to arrive, and set out to explore.

I also think with 30 as the relating hex it is about seeing change and not getting stuck in the past. It does look nice no?

Lucia

G

goddessliss

Yes, Lucia is does seems nice so thanku.

Being the Miss Independent I am, well Patro maybe I will just have to act the 'helpless' female.

I will be sure to check out all the guys that come in with their vans.;)

blessings,
Liss

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
14.2 > 30

Hi Godessliss,

Hex.14, second yang - 'A big wagon for loading. One may undertake something. No blame.' This has nothing to do with your future partner arriving in a truck. The 'wagon' represents your capacity to carry the burden of your path/responsibilities without harm. You have the inner resources to continue as you are until the right conditions unfold. The context of your answer 'Possession in Great Measure' represents not violating your sense of self-worth by looking at the situation negatively. The Zhi Gua, Hex 30, is suggesting that you persevere and gently acquiesce to the direction of your life despite the clamoring demands of the ego (or to be more precise, the Id, if you don't like the term 'ego') which continually flare up and recede like flames in a fire. Peter

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
Well, maybe humour gets waylaid in that place they call Manchester ;)

Various interpretations are possible and of course what matters is what YOU make of them - "definitve" answers don't really exist of course.

I think that one interesting aspect of hex 14 is that it has shifted slightly in meaning over time from the PROBLEMS of TAKING posession to the idea of POSESSING something. Hence, line three for instance, counsels against posessiveness.

Line two however, can often advice about "posessiveness" of place both in a sense of physical location but more often about getting stuck in a way of thinkng that no longer holds value for you. The point of the "great wagon" is that movement is possible.

This is echoed in the 30 that "illuminates" or shines a light on things. Of coure there are other ideas about 30 but then this is shared readings not exploring divination

I'm chuckling now Ms Gliss enjoy your thread :) By the way, have you explored the great wealth of materials that Hilary offers for developing your ching studies? Most of it is free and really useful. It would be good to hear your ideas of your lines.

Lucia

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
@ Peter, I tried to send you a reply via private msg but your mailbox is full :)

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Laylab, have cleared some of my mail. If you try again now it should be ok. Peter

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Godessliss,

Hex.14, second yang - 'A big wagon for loading. One may undertake something. No blame.' This has nothing to do with your future partner arriving in a truck. The 'wagon' represents your capacity to carry the burden of your path/responsibilities without harm. You have the inner resources to continue as you are until the right conditions unfold. The context of your answer 'Possession in Great Measure' represents not violating your sense of self-worth by looking at the situation negatively. The Zhi Gua, Hex 30, is suggesting that you persevere and gently acquiesce to the direction of your life despite the clamoring demands of the ego (or to be more precise, the Id, if you don't like the term 'ego') which continually flare up and recede like flames in a fire. Peter

Actually you don't really know that . Often Yis answers are quite literal to do with our personal circumstance..for example more than once i have had 9.4 to do with actual bad blood ie my physical blood. i don't see how can you tell someone for sure it has nothing to do with a truck...it might for all you know. I remember Hilary saying 14.2 came up more than once when her client was actually moving home.

The same with the 'clamouring demands of the ego" and you view of 30. You are choosing to see the answer only in your way. Actually Yis answers are far broader and more personal than that.

BTW the id and the ego are not the same thing !!...and neither have much to do with 14.2 anyway.

The id is undifferentiated mass of desire, our base impulses ...the ego is the organiser and agent of getting those desires met in the most socially acceptable way. if our ego was not developed we would simply scream for food or take the nearest food each time we were hungry.... Our ego is a kind of intermediary between the id and the superego...if you happen to follow Freudian thought...which isn't particularly connected to the I Ching anyway.

Last edited:

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan.....

You just reminded me that I posted this last week in Laylab's Ah Ha answers thread above:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=4874&page=10

A week later and I have to say it is perfectly reflecting my poor papa's state bless him. The nurses have had to confiscate his stick!

The thing is readings operate on a sort of continuum from the most superintense full on flashing in neon lights in depth profound responses to the lightest don't over-interpret this one line here-it-is. At the end of the day it is for the querent to see what resonates for them.

Which is why this Shared Readings forum gets a bit naff when querent's don't follow the advice in the "sticky" post at the top of the forum and actively patcipate in their own readings and interpretations.

Laylab - that AhHa sticky was an inspired idea by the way and has continued to grow over such a long time!

Lucia

G

goddessliss

Thks to everyone who gave me their insight/perspective as all of them in some parts make sense to me.
I am sorry it caused conflict though, that upsets me a lot.
Liss

C

chushel

Quote:
I am sorry it caused conflict though, that upsets me a lot
Liss

Liss:
I am hoping that you do not take the conflict on this thread to heart,-- or as having anything to do with you or your question. It seems very clear it is about other issues entirely.
:hug: Chushel

Last edited:

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan.....

Laylab - that AhHa sticky was an inspired idea by the way and has continued to grow over such a long time!

Lucia,

Yeah I saw that! It's cool that it went on the way it has!

G

goddessliss

This is an update.
I have a new boyfriend and he is a truck driver and driver of other large vehicles. He is quite overweight and he just so wants to sort his 'stuff' out because he recognises that the weight is relative to unresolved issues of his past.........so I think that covers just about everything the Yi suggested in this reading.
Together we are helping each other move one from our heavy loads of the past.
Blessings
Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).