...life can be translucent

Menu

Is anyone familiar with 1.2>13

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

Having a few problems with my business, i wont bore you with the finer details but high staff turn over which we do have some solutions

also people not paying on time which causes us to be behind on our payments etc

We have had some good moments the last few months but in reality we are going in circles both me and my Biz partner have discused issues.

I asked the Yi how do I get the business back on track.

I took this as like extreme dedication then others follow suit, what does the line mean when saying that good things should be visible, i can see i have something good here but that is the whole issue i am aware of that but how to maximise this.

I put my life into this what more can I do? Obviously something i am missing

Can anyone explain the relevance of the line in this instance cheers for any help:duh:

Steve

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
1.2 > h13

I asked the Yi how do I get the business back on track.

Can anyone explain the relevance of the line in this instance cheers for any help:duh:

Steve
Steve, this line is about the readiness of creativity and its emergence in everyday work and in working with other people.

Here is some text from the WikiWing:

"Line 2

'See the dragon there in the fields.
Fruitful to see the great person.'

Dragon emerging into the field of possibilities. Time to look upward and outward at what could be possible. Also time to see the dragon in the midst of the mud of daily work.

The word ‘see’ is repeated: see the dragon, ready to make things happen; see the great person, who embodies what you want to see realised. You need this dual, 3D vision of both all that’s possible and what to aim for. (You may already be hatching ideas about practical possibilities.)

1 zhi Hexagram 13, Creative’s People in Harmony. The dragon emerges into the fields – maybe the same ones where people gather in 13? You direct your power and energy into working with others to get something done, or getting ‘outside the box’ of your own way of doing things and embrace other perspectives, or just creating harmonious, working, adult relationships.
"

An idea from creative left field, where the dragon is emerging: offer discounts for prepayment or on-time payment. This might move a few customers to paying early, improving cash flow. Those customers have the money; target them for add-on selling.

This is not a line which suggests specifics except to you, as you will be the one to see the dragon and make the creative leap in your business. So ignore the above if inappropriate.

Tiger

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
1.2 The world is mirroring back to you your most dominant thoughts.

Take some time to fill your mind with images of successful people. Read some Think and Grow Rich or go to youtube and watch a few people you admire. Doesn't really have to have anything to do with your specific situation, you just want to get on the save wave length with Success - your unconscious will then start re-organizing your impressions and you'll beginning spotting success in your own life again.
-Rosada

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve
This is a bit of a can't see the wood for the trees situation.
Look for what you are seeking through another pair of eyes. Take some time out to play - draw some wax crayon pictures and let them show you things you do not see now.

Be Well
Mike

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou all who responded

sorry its taken so long to respond to my own thread

I really appreciate the advice you guys gave you were really on the money, after i read your responses i spoke to my business partner & told him basicaly that the answer its under our noses. I really liked the forest through the trees senario i think that can be a great way of descibing this line.

My business partner & I had been developing this software which we hadnt pushed and it had just been sitting on his desk (if it had of been a snake we would have been bitten) just sitting there missing or neglecting it.

So as it turns out it could be bigger than ben hur every builder & real estate agent in the country will want it. I have contacted some potential customers and their response is more than positive. We are just putting the finer details together.

I am still currently working hard a usual however this software is a light at the end of a tunnel and should be ready to market in about 2 weeks. So it could change everything, like hitting a vein of gold

You could relate this line to a miner i think , he chipping away everywhere but where he should and the gold is under his feet.

So thankyou so much, i have done some readings in relation to the software which i will post which will be an interesting spin off.

My advice to anyone if they recieve this line is to dig deep, the answer is there its quite a mystical line really.

Thanks again

Steve

Last edited:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Find a mentor, someone who knows more than you do.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Wow looks helpful should keep me busy for a while thanks

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: