...life can be translucent

Menu

45 and the World Cup

marien

visitor
Reaction score
Did a few readings about my favorite teams and their chances in the tournament...

Spain: 45 unchanging
Ivory Coast: 45.2.5 > 40
Brazil: 45.2 > 47 (not my favorite team, but the biggest threat to the above)

IC isn't giving much away here :rofl: just as well as I don't really want to ruin the suspense. Interesting though, since some combination of these teams will have to face off in the early rounds (Ivory Coast meets Brazil next week, and likely Spain if they make it to the next round) and it's possible that Spain and Brazil will play in the final. I'd say the readings favor Spain over Brazil, and that Ivory Coast will do better than expected...

I also asked if injured Ivory Coast star Drogba will recover in time to play, and got 45 unchanging again. It looks likely then, sigh of relief :)

Anyone else have a take on these, or their own World Cup readings?

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Ivory coast: i would say no.

i wonder if they were consecutive readings

marien

visitor
Reaction score
gato,

I cast the Spain and Brazil readings a few days ago; the two Ivory Coast readings were from this morning. I haven't done any other readings on the subject, but maybe as the games go on...

marien

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Mazaru,

Netherlands are my third favorite pick! Maybe your 33.2.5 >50 has something to do with Robben's injuries--last I heard he'll be fit to play. But the overall reading suggests that Orange will bow out after a few great matches.

Last edited:

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
I doubt Robbens injury will be completely healed in the next couple of weeks.
But there are a lot of other great talents in the Dutch team. So I still have my hopes up, and the orange flags are hanging outside my window and in the whole street. Actually the entire country is one big orange spot at the moment. It's a beautiful sight.
This is what the average street looks like in Holland at the moment
KEI-oranjekoorts-P0000378.JPG

The food in the shops are orange, the cake is orange, our drinks are orange, people will be dressed in orange when Holland plays.
It's really funny.
And yes, we know how slight the chances are that Holland will actually win, but we like to pretend.
:)

I find it very funny that you drew all those 45 answers. I would love to read some views on that.
Everybody is saying Spain will win this tournament.
But I think Argentina has a big chance too.
Let's wait and see, tomorrow the show begins. I'm looking forward to it.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Did a few readings about my favorite teams and their chances in the tournament...

Spain: 45 unchanging
Ivory Coast: 45.2.5 > 40
Brazil: 45.2 > 47

3 teams and you get 45 and lines each time, all suggesting a football match.

Spain looks interesting but they need to really prepare.

Ivory Coast looks to have problems in the team, so goodbye.

Brazil looks good, team on form but the opposition is strong, so its going to be tough one for them.

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Wow ... multiple 45's for the World Cup. The Great Gathering. This is the greatest of gatherings.

From LISE (45)-- Lots of Harvesting here: great men, determination, and proceed probing. Interesting (for me), is the use of big sacrificial bulls (an animal of great power and vitality) ... to play is to win or lose. To win, you need what it takes to harvest: great men, determination, and skillful probing into the situation.

marien

visitor
Reaction score
Yep, it's been one heckuva gathering so far... I did a few more readings on the other big teams, just for comparison.

England: 48.1.6 > 9
(this was before the USA match, so the 48.1 could be Green's flub yesterday)

Argentina: 38.2 > 21
(meeting a lord in the narrow street or meeting their opponent in a massive stadium)

Germany: 63.5 > 36
(they have sincerity, but will it be enough?)

I'm still thinking that Spain and Brazil have the most promising readings, and that those 45s point to a meeting (or gathering) for the final. We will see. Lots of fun in the meantime.

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Go Oranje!!!

How will this game against Danmark this afternoon end up to be for the Dutch team?

Answer:
Hex 55.2.5>43
Six in the second place means:
The curtain is of such fullness
That the polestars can be seen at noon.
Through going one meets with mistrust and hate.
If one rouses him through truth,
Good fortune comes.

° Six in the fifth place means:
Lines are coming,
Blessing and fame draw near.
Good fortune.

Oh yeah! That's my team!
Three points in the pocket!
wapper.gif

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
How will this game against Danmark this afternoon end up to be for the Dutch team?

Line 55.5 suggests that if they listen to the coach then the game will go in their favour.

Hex 43 "Break through", now that sounds promising. A couple of "break throughs" and the score will be 2-0 to Holland.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
England: 48.1.6 > 9

Not this year!

Argentina: 38.2 > 21

This is good, but they will have to fight, and if they can then they have a big chance...

Germany: 63.5 > 36

Not this year!

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Line 55.5 suggests that if they listen to the coach then the game will go in their favour.

Hex 43 "Break through", now that sounds promising. A couple of "break throughs" and the score will be 2-0 to Holland.

Spot on Willowfox!
The result is 2-0 for Holland.

marien

visitor
Reaction score
3 teams and you get 45 and lines each time, all suggesting a football match.

Spain looks interesting but they need to really prepare.

Brazil looks good, team on form but the opposition is strong, so its going to be tough one for them.

Time for some updates as the three above teams have just played. Great calls there ^ Willowfox. Big shocker in the last hour as Spain (45 unchanging) was defeated by Switzerland. They can still go on to win, but could just as easily go down in the first round. Even if they make it through, they will likely be in second place and have to face Brazil in the second round instead of the final. Tough odds against Spain at this point.

Brazil (45.2>47) won their match against North Korea 2:1, but had a much harder time of it than expected.

Ivory Coast (45.2.5>40) drew with Portugal yesterday; they have a good shot to make it to the next round, but probably no further. Injured star player Didier Drogba played, just like Yi said he would (45 unchanging).

I asked about Spain's chances after this upset: 46.4 > 32. Looks like they can still pull through... My nerves are shredded after that last match!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked about Spain's chances after this upset: 46.4 > 32.

As I said, they didn't seem prepared in their last game but this line 46.4 what a cracker, "does this really mean they get the Cup this year?"

As "Willie" says, "one acquires fame in the sight of both gods and man."

Watch the skies, watch Spain.

D

diamanda

Update - hex.6 in World Cup means your team plays a great last game, but still, loses :-/

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
France: 56.1.6 > 55

Yes indeed, now they slither home. Their day is the sun will be remembered for a very long time to come. The best thing for them to do now is join the French Foreign legion.

I was checking the odds, Brazil is about 4 to 1, Argentina is 5 to 1 and Spain is at 6 to 1 .

So will the final be between Argentina and Spain?

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
very late in the maddening scoreless game against Algeria I threw for the USA and got 14.1-50 -- the very beginning of great possession. US scored in stoppage time and moved on, hurrah.

marien

visitor
Reaction score
^ What an amazing last minute goal! I love the way this cup has favored the underdogs. Both France and Italy eliminated, and last in their groups. US placing first over England. Some stunning matches so far...

Updates:

Ivory Coast (45.2.5 > 40) are out.

England (48.1.6) plays Germany (63.5 > 36) on Sunday, and the loser will go home.

Spain (45), Brazil (45.2), Argentina (38.2), and Netherlands (33>50) all won their groups and look good to advance to quarter-finals...

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
^ What an amazing last minute goal! I love the way this cup has favored the underdogs. Both France and Italy eliminated, and last in their groups. US placing first over England. Some stunning matches so far...

Updates:

Ivory Coast (45.2.5 > 40) are out.

England (48.1.6) plays Germany (63.5 > 36) on Sunday, and the loser will go home.

Spain (45), Brazil (45.2), Argentina (38.2), and Netherlands (33>50) all won their groups and look good to advance to quarter-finals...

I threw the coins for the match next monday. How will Holland do against Slovakia next monday?
Answer: 40 unchanging. :D

I read that as: Holland will be freed of all obstructions. They will play worthy for a worldchampion
;)
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm explaining it through orange glasses.
hehehehe

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I threw the coins for the match next monday. How will Holland do against Slovakia next monday?
Answer: 40 unchanging. :D

I read that as: Holland will be freed of all obstructions. They will play worthy for a worldchampion
;)
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm explaining it through orange glasses.
hehehehe

Looking good Orange people, now to the score, 1-0 to Holland.

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Looking good Orange people, now to the score, 1-0 to Holland.

Sounds good to me. I also think they will keep the zero. But I think they will score at least twice.
So my guess will be 2-0 for Holland.

marien

visitor
Reaction score
I think the Dutch could go 4 - nil if they wanted, though they probably need to conserve for their next match-- likely Brazil in the quarter-finals. :mischief::eek: (when Oranje will take those yellow shirts down!)

There's been some appalling referee decisions in the tournament so far: the two disallowed goals for the USA, another for England today, plus an offside (illegal) goal for Argentina. Today's calls probably didn't effect any overall outcomes, but it's a farce that it still happens at this level of competition.

I asked about the officiating during the rest of the tournament, and if we might see more of the same: 13.6 > 49. So looks like we're still at the mercy of bad refs?

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
So Holland won the game with 2-1 from Slovakia. Now they will play against Brazil next friday.
I asked the IC: "How will the game Holland-Brazil go for Holland?"

Answer:
58.1.2.3.4.6>53
The Joyous, Lake>Gradual Progress

I am always having trouble when there are so many changing lines. I don't know how to read them.
And allthough I am a diehard fan from the orange team, I have deep respect for the way Brazil plays.
When I read the changing lines like a book. It doesn't look too bad though.
And the hex itself is quite hopefull too.

THE JUDGMENT

THE JOYOUS. Success.
Perseverance is favorable.

THE JUDGMENT

DEVELOPMENT. The maiden
Is given in marriage.
Good fortune.
Perseverance furthers.

When I look at the only line that is not changing, it says:
Nine in the fifth place means:
Sincerity toward disintegrating influences is dangerous.

Dangerous elements approach even the best of men. If a man permits himself to have anything to do with them, their disintegrating influence acts slowly but surely, and inevitably brings dangers in its train. but if he recognizes the situation and can comprehend the danger, he knows how to protect himself and remains unharmed.

If Holland can keep their defenses up. Know where their strenght lies and keep their cool. They have a good chance.

Looking through my orange glasses, I'd say Holland can win this game. If they don't give up. And keep believing in themselves.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
looking through my orange glasses, I'd say Holland can win this game.

that's your disintegrating influences.... so, probably, Holland will not win.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).