Menu

21.1.2.3.6 > 32

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I asked the I-Ching: "Should I worry about W.?"

I got 21.1.2.3.6 > 32

I know it's a yes/no question. Yet, I didn't know other way to ask what I wanted to know.

W. is a woman who is standing in the way between me and this guy.

I used to have faith and the I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him but now I just want to move on, forget him. But first I'd like to know what's your opinion on this reading. I have many difficulties in interpreting 21 but I know it relates directly to obstacles... Any 'experts' on hexagram 21?

What about 32? I think that's it's telling that this situation (W. and him) will continue for a long time, or has been existing for a long time.

Thank you.

thunderwave

visitor
Reaction score
I get the feeling that 32 says let it be. It's not to forget but to not to force, but be submissive and gentle and let it be. Perhaps by backing off, your energy will be more potent and realized. Maybe the right outcome will be.

I'm still new to this but I feel strongly about letting go.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ataraxis
Hex 21 can be about the actions that you take not being in vain. Peeling the onion one layer at a time and then you finally get to the core and when everything becomes crystal clear to you then you that you understand. When obstacles still exist then you know you have another layer to peel. And you keep on keeping on applying what you have overcome to date to help you overcome the next bit understanding more and more about what really makes you tick and how and what you hold true. (Hex 32).

In my experience the yes/ no questions are not the most helpful in these sort of situations. The bit's in the middle might well be aided by re thinking the question or looking at the situation from your perspective.
e.g - What do I need to know about this situation?
- What is the real relationship between me and W?
- What am I learning from this situation?

Be Well

Mike

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score
I get the feeling that 32 says let it be. It's not to forget but to not to force, but be submissive and gentle and let it be. Perhaps by backing off, your energy will be more potent and realized. Maybe the right outcome will be.

Thank you thunderwave :)

'Let it be' - right words at the right moment. I just got news on this situation and there isn't much to do but 'let it be', let things take shape on their own.

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ataraxis
Hex 21 can be about the actions that you take not being in vain. Peeling the onion one layer at a time and then you finally get to the core and when everything becomes crystal clear to you then you that you understand. When obstacles still exist then you know you have another layer to peel. And you keep on keeping on applying what you have overcome to date to help you overcome the next bit understanding more and more about what really makes you tick and how and what you hold true. (Hex 32).

Mike

Hi Mike,

I had no idea hex. 21 could be interpreted like that : the actions we take as if we were peeling an onion. That's exactly what this 'relationsip' feels like.

I'll let it be and I hope to 'get to the core and when everything becomes crystal clear '

If anyone has other views on the changing lines (at least some of them) and would like to contribute, I'd appreciate it :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Should you worry? Yes, as W is a person who will never stop her "activities" no matter how many times she gets "caught" out, she will be back for another try.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Should you worry? Yes, as W is a person who will never stop her "activities" no matter how many times she gets "caught" out, she will be back for another try.

Hi WF
W may well be the sort of person you describe....... but I have to say that for me this is nothing for ataxaris to worry about. I guess it's whether people have glass half full or a glass half empty sort of approaches to life. Whether they see things as obstacles or challenges has a huge impact on the process they go through.
So to my way of thinking - Should ataxaris worry? No, not at all. Of course she might now that you said yes. To my way of thinking each time the lady comes back it's another onion layer to peel. The worrying about it may only make the layer harder to peel away.

So that's my view. My view is also that you are entitled to your view and I am entitled to mine and ataxaris is entitled to her view.

Be Well
Mike

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I asked the I-Ching: "Should I worry about W.?"

I got 21.1.2.3.6 > 32

I know it's a yes/no question. Yet, I didn't know other way to ask what I wanted to know.

W. is a woman who is standing in the way between me and this guy.

I used to have faith and the I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him but now I just want to move on, forget him. But first I'd like to know what's your opinion on this reading. I have many difficulties in interpreting 21 but I know it relates directly to obstacles... Any 'experts' on hexagram 21?

What about 32? I think that's it's telling that this situation (W. and him) will continue for a long time, or has been existing for a long time.

Thank you.

Don't worry to much is just a slight humiliation.
" Bites on old dried meat, And strikes on something poisonous. , Slight humiliation. No blame. "

There is nothing you can do right now according to l1 , you must bite through onion as mikey suggest but it will take some time ( H32 ) . also i think you asking too much according to l2.

I used to have faith and the I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him but now I just want to move on, forget him.

and that is true , too bad you cannot hear that as "His neck is fastened in the wooden cangue, So that his ears disappear. Misfortune."

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So to my way of thinking - Should ataxaris worry? No, not at all. Of course she might now that you said yes. To my way of thinking each time the lady comes back it's another onion layer to peel. The worrying about it may only make the layer harder to peel away.

If she walks away and leaves W and the guy to get on with it, then you are right, but if "at" remains involved then W is going to prove to be a pest, and she can't use DDT to get rid of her. And some damn onions seem to have endless layers.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Should I worry about W.?
(Will W. obstruct my relationship with 'this guy'?)

21.1.2.3.6 > 32

☲ ☳
☳ ☴

You are in a social cangue, aren't you? So your relationship is already temporarily blocked. "Ears disappear": communication interrupted. But cangues are temporary. If you "stand firm and do not change your directions" you will have an opportunity for relationship in the future.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
If she walks away and leaves W and the guy to get on with it, then you are right, but if "at" remains involved then W is going to prove to be a pest, and she can't use DDT to get rid of her. And some damn onions seem to have endless layers.
Hi Willowfox
I'm not sure that I can be so definite as you about this being the only way that I can be right. Onions are only tricky sometimes. It very much depends on how you chose to peel them. Sometimes they seem tricky to peel and it's really more about how they are being looked at and how the peeling is done. Glass half full v glass half empty.

Be Well

Mike

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It very much depends on how you chose to peel them. Sometimes they seem tricky to peel and it's really more about how they are being looked at and how the peeling is done.

Onions can not only be tricky to deal with but can make one cry as well.

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score
willowfox:
W is a person who will never stop her "activities". (...) if "at" remains involved then W is going to prove to be a pest, and she can't use DDT to get rid of her. And some damn onions seem to have endless layers.

That's it. She's pure weed! DDT - that's funny! :rofl:
And he is being a moron. Don't want to get into much detail but I really don't get it, the things he do and doesn't do. I'll just walk away. I'm tired of it all.

my_key:
I guess it's whether people have glass half full or a glass half empty sort of approaches to life. Whether they see things as obstacles or challenges has a huge impact on the process they go through.
So to my way of thinking - Should ataxaris worry? No, not at all. Of course she might now that you said yes. To my way of thinking each time the lady comes back it's another onion layer to peel. (...) Sometimes they seem tricky to peel and it's really more about how they are being looked at and how the peeling is done.

Yes, I see it as a challenge. To still believe in people and in love after this is a great challlenge for me. The best thing I can do is to learn from my mistakes. I really don't want to fight for anything now, so I shouldn't worry. I'll 'let it be'. She's weed and he's a moron. He's the one who should be peeling the onion and using DDT. Not me.
willowfox didn't influenced my decision. I saw and was told things that confirmed my unfortunate fate.

gato:
I used to have faith and the I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him but now I just want to move on, forget him.

and that is true , too bad you cannot hear that as "His neck is fastened in the wooden cangue, So that his ears disappear. Misfortune."

Sorry, could you explain a bit better? What exactly I cannot hear? Advice from others, signs of fate?

pocossin: Yes, this a kind of social cangue! If there's still any opportunity for this relationship in the future, it will reveal itself. Don't want to fight for anything.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry, could you explain a bit better? What exactly I cannot hear? Advice from others, signs of fate?

The original advice you got from Yi - I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him . that is what you cannot hear.

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score

The original advice you got from Yi - I-Ching has been indicating a positive outcome for me and him . that is what you cannot hear.

It's very difficult to me right now to believe - not the IC, but in him. I hope truth will come out to prove I'm wrong. Until then, I'll just leave as it is. It's too confusing. I'm hurt, but deep in my heart I hope I'm wrong about him and that the universe or fate will show me that. It's a slight benefit of doubt I'm giving, I guess.

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
H21 often has to do with triangles: three people when there should only be two. The 4th line can represent the obstruction (the third person) between the teeth that needs to be bitten right through so that the upper and lower teeth can come together symbolically as they are supposed to do.

In your response, the fourth line is not one of the moving lines, and so I think perhaps you had best not take on this W situation but let it be. There is not enough strength present to bite through the obstacle. Concentrate on keeping yourself together.

It could also be that you are making a mountain out of a molehill, because that is one meaning of line 21.2.

And line 21.3, the 'poisoning' line usually means nothing more than being very uncomfortable, but it will pass. It's finding something out that is very painful to you. What you found out may be painful, but it is not life threatening.

I must say, it can be impossible to interpret an answer when the question is put the way you did. It is a yes/no question concerning three people. I cannot know how the moving lines are connected to the people.

ataraxis

visitor
Reaction score
H21 often has to do with triangles: three people when there should only be two. The 4th line can represent the obstruction (the third person) between the teeth that needs to be bitten right through so that the upper and lower teeth can come together symbolically as they are supposed to do.

In your response, the fourth line is not one of the moving lines, and so I think perhaps you had best not take on this W situation but let it be. There is not enough strength present to bite through the obstacle. Concentrate on keeping yourself together.

line 21.3, the 'poisoning' line usually means nothing more than being very uncomfortable, but it will pass. It's finding something out that is very painful to you. What you found out may be painful, but it is not life threatening.

Dear ginnie:

Although I don't have the 4th moving line in hex. 21, the 3rd person unfortunately does exist.

But I choose to keep myself together, hoping that everything will pass and that I'm in fact making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm letting it be, letting it go so that it can come back if it's supposed to. I lay my life in the hands of fate and time. I'll let the universe work alone.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).