...life can be translucent

Menu

57 unchanging and self worth

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,
in my painful divorce process I came to the epiphany that the real root of all my sorrow is my lack of sense of self worth derived by abuse suffered when I was a child. I coped went very far by myself, good job, good friends, but I realize now that all I went through in my marriage was due to the fact that I allowed him to disrespect me because I have not a good sense of self worth, thus thinking that it was somehow ok not to be treated correcly ... how typical.
So, since I realized that I asked the Yi
how can I go out of my lack of self worth pattern?
I got 57 unchanging .... and I have no clue. OK just one ... go to a therapist (harvest: see the great man), which I was already thinkng of doing. Any other input?
Thanks in advance for your kindness and patience
Scorpio

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Essentially, the hexagram urges you to do a ritual action to purify yourself, and to not allow fears and doubts to run your life. Realistic goals can be met; you can the support you need. Overall, it appears to me that going for help will be helpful, including coming here.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Getting hexagram 57 signifies a process of healing.

You know that your goal is to build greater self-esteem, and that's the most important thing: knowing what your goal is.

Success will come in a gradual way, if you stick to your intention.

Can I give you a word of advice? Don't spend too much time delving into the past hurts: people who hurt you and events which robbed you of your sense of self-worth. Doing a little bit of that with a counselor for a limited time can be helpful. Unfortunately, however, the longer we dwell on what went wrong, the worse the problem can become.

You need to do more of the things you are really good at doing and already enjoy doing. Play to your strengths and make them even stronger.

Become more the person you were meant to be. That is the way we leave the past behind.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).