...life can be translucent

Menu

Advice on moving 58 (4,5) > 19

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

to sum up previous threads let me just say that I'm going through challenging times, in which my professional career is reaching its end, the man I chose to love disappeared for months and just came back one day for a very humiliating chat - so mostly I've been handling a heavy feeling of having little to hold on to and seeing the dreams I had slip through my fingers. I'm really not doing fine lately, so I left the big city for a while to regain some clarity...

For the big things that failed (career, love) there is not much I can do except to move on. But I was surprised to realyze how much stress and energy the "smaller" things actually have, namely "my" house.On the one hand I feel it is holding me back, as it grounds me to that city. I'm looking forward to some new routine, but it also feels that house was the last stable thing I had to call my own (even if it's not). The landlord is for ages to put the contract in my name, so I'm actually illegally there - kind of. It is a cheap house for that city and that quarter, so moving blindly implies a financial risk.

Today, out of the blue, my closest friend offered me to stay with her for very cheap in a great flat she owns in the same city, but just temporarily while her boyfriend is away. 3 to 5 months. I like the thought of spending more time with her, as we are both always so busy, but again it will be a temporary situation, in her house.

It excites me the though of a new quarter, a new routine, new smells, new neighbors, and from there I can search for something of my own.

I asked:
What are the consequences of leaving this house and moving in with K for a while?

58 (4,5) 19

The hex sound pretty good, but the lines describe my anxiety, my indecision - and some danger ahead?
L4 tells me to correct my ansiety, and that the satisfaction of moving wont bring me peace
(???)
L5 is hard for me... trusting what is unsustainable (my house or the little time by my friends? they're both unsustainable!) will bring me difficulties/danger.

What do you say?
Thank you so much...

Yoana

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Yoana, don't expect too much from this offer.

It seems on the surface you'd be with your friend and that would be delightful and have the benefits you described. But I think you might have to work a lot harder to move in with her than you're expecting. And just when you get yourself settled, her boyfriend will come back, and you'll need to move out again.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
There is a lot more discussion to be done beforehand, and possible dissatisfactions worked out. Do not push too hard on this venture. Things will be good, but it is bound to be unfavorable if proper plans are not made ahead of time, not just with K., but with yourself.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked:
What are the consequences of leaving this house and moving in with K for a while?

58 (4,5) 19

Hex 19 is very straight forward, it will be fun, exciting, and different staying with your friend but it will not last, crunch time will eventually come and the need to find yet another place to live.

Both lines are warning you that you only want to do this because you are currently going through a "bad" period in life and you "believe" that the change of residence will alleviate the "suffering", help you find joy and peace again. Of course it won't as true peace and joy come from within and not from an external source. You won't find it by roaming around, therefore stay where you are at least until your mind clears.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much, Ginnie, icastes and willowfox, very helpful.

I was really inclined to take my friend's offer on as this was the only thing that brought on some sense of enthusiasm in my life lately. I miss that. I miss 58 as well...!
But now all things considered, it does seem like a very temporary solution to a larger problem, likely to take more energy than to give rewards. So I decided to stay put in my house until I gain some new perspectives on my life.

Just out of curiosity I still asked, What happens if I decline K's offer and stay in the same house?
24,4 > 51

Alone it is....
:brickwall:

I admit this lines gives me the creeps, but overall in my life it's what's being shouted back at me. It's time to remain alone and in my own track...

Thanks so much for the support!
On this side of the planet Summer begins today so I wish you all a glorious solar time in your lives! Stay fit,

Yoana

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score

What happens if I decline K's offer and stay in the same house?
24,4 > 51

Alone it is....
:brickwall:

I admit this lines gives me the creeps

I don't think this line means that you must be absolutely alone. It's just that sometimes it is important to turn away, as you have turned away from this offer, when you know it's right to do so.

The time element can be difficult to interpret in the IC. I don't think 24.4 means forever. I think it means 'for now.'

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What happens if I decline K's offer and stay in the same house?24,4 > 51

Yes, its saying decline the offer but Hex 51 is saying that staying where you are will give you that much needed chance to sort out your many problems about life and your future.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).