...life can be translucent

Menu

What a mess

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you for reading this post. Bizzare things are happening lately in my life. The Universe sent me this weirdo, a former co-worker who got divorced and for some unknow reason contacted me. I do not respect him, do not find him attractive and generally despise him. But...girls gotta eat...Sometimes occassionally I can go out with him to talk about stuff, I just need a listener. He on the other hand thinks that there is something between us, idiot, he is being cheap, obnoxious with me, his comments hurt my feelings.
I tried to get rid of this creature, but he keeps coming back. What is my best behaviour with the person I asked? and got 21.3 to 30. He does not understand his place in my life - of a casual aquantance not that of a friend or lover.My other question Do I need hin in my life rendered 54.3 to 34. Here I'm not quite sure who is in secondary position and I'm certainly not gonna marry him. Also on the same subject I asked Will i have any happiness in my romantic life and this gave me 31.1.6 to 13. It seems to teel me go and socialize? Please let me know what you think. Thank you again.
-CC

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What is my best behavior with this person?
You must stop seeing him.
This is awkward as you encouraged him to think you enjoyed his company. So slightly humiliating but no great blame. People date and then stop dating all the time.
Warning: If you don't take action this situation could go on indefinitely.

Do I need him in my life?
Only if you feel you have no hope of finding a real partner but are so desperate for company you are willing to accept the role of a paid companion.

Will I have any success in my romantic life?
No sign of inner feeling.
Lot of superficial chit-chat.

Seems to be describing your current situation and thus I read it as saying this fellow is your romantic life so unless you cut it off this is how it's going to be.
Rosada

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Rosada what a down-to-earth intepretation. Funnily I never showed him I enjoyed his company. He just thinks I do.I think there is lots of common sense in your post, and I need it - thank you for giving me your opinion. In fact, I do not mind having him in my life as a casual acquintance and for the work reasons - networking you know, but I do not be exposed to his comments about my looks, boobs, or whatever. I guess I'm wondering how can I keep him as a brother, elder brother? Probably this is not realistic....

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 21.3 says put him in his place, so when he gets "silly", tell him to grow up or whatever, and unfortunately, line 54.3 says that you do need him, so just tame him and make him into the office boy that he was born to be.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).