...life can be translucent

Menu

New Enterprise

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,, hope you are well

I have an important new enetrprise i am taking on, I will be moving to the east cost most likely in a few months and my business partner will stay on the west coast.

We have some software we will be marketing and things are going to change for the better i hope.

I asked the yi what do I need to know about this software and the enterprise in genral I thought this positive quite simple really which was surpising 31.1.6>13
I took it as just backing up what we say we will do, being on time etc.

I also asked if we will be successful in marketing this products and recived 11.2.3>24

I think i have an idea what this means is the Yi saying that i cannot neglect what is distant maybe meaning smaller details, or if i am in the east coast to still keep a close eye on things in the west or we both need to do our own duties and 11.3 to keep our feet on the ground and watch things, keep everything in check

not sure where 24 comes into this

any ideas about you may see from an outside perspective.

I was basicaly asking is there underlying issues and will this be successfu;l

thankyou

Steve

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Crossing the River without a Boat

I have an important new enetrprise i am taking on, I will be moving to the east cost most likely in a few months and my business partner will stay on the west coast.

We have some software we will be marketing and things are going to change for the better i hope.

I also asked if we will be successful in marketing this products and recived 11.2.3>24

Steve
Generally, there is an indication of good fortune, or at least of fortune, creative force flowing through you and around the venture. Line 3 indicates that there will be periods when things go easily and others which are difficult, and that nothing goes in a straight line.

Line 2 is a mystical and often mysterious line; I would take note of the fact that "friends disappear" and that you move to the center. This may mean that at some point you are alone in your venture and you do what you thought was impossible before," crossing the river without a boat."

Tiger

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I saw that about being alone, i cant see how I can be alone in this at all at this point as i do have a business partner and i just cannot see me being totaly alone in this...what else could it mean? what do u mean move to the center?
could it be that i am moving over east ?

Thanks

Steve

Last edited:

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Who Knows Where or When?

I saw that about being alone, i cant see how I can be alone in this at all at this point as i do have a business partner and i just cannot see me being totaly alone in this...what else could it mean? what do u mean move to the center?
could it be that i am moving over east ?
First, the text mentions the center, so it isn't that I am interpreting something here, just repeating the text:

"'Embracing emptiness, using it to cross the river He without a boat.
Not distanced from the forgotten.
Friends disappear.
Gaining honour, moving to the centre.'

Next, you asked whether "we will be successful", and perhaps Yi is using the line to tell you about future events concerning your partnership. Not necessarily anything immediate, but the time scale is unknown.

The "center" could refer to geography, or more likely, to a move to the "heart" or "core" of the business. Similarly, "crossing the river without a boat" could be a very literal description of flying over the Mississippi, or more likely, you performing some roles that hitherto you thought to be impossible.

In general, this is a positive line, one with honor and accomplishment.

Tiger

gato

visitor
Reaction score
The outcome is not sure yet, it depends on your actions... what is certain is that is gonna be hard and you will have little to no help. have you ever done software marketing before ?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks tiger LOL crazy you look at this lines literally when its your own reading. It sounds great really.
It worrys me the point about no help that could mean allot of things.
Gato yes i have been in marketing for years and the marketing wont be a problem its supply other issues. My business partner can sometimes be inconsistent so i pray its not what it means, but lately he has been really good.

we will have to see i guess

Thanks guys

Steve

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Firstly it indicates that you will need to travel over to the east coast to personally deal with potential customers but its going to be a hard sell, so you are going to need to remain very determined if you want to push this product.

Hex 24 indicates that you will be able to sell but only after a prolonged effort. Perhaps this is not the right time to go.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks willowfox always good to hear your input, yes you are right i wont be leaving now i will wait till its going along nicely before i leave.
The thing is should be a really easy sell comapred to websites anyway.

I see the indications of things being hard then coming together,
i have spoken to some potential customers that are very eager to see it. So i am not so sure about it being a hard sell , but the yi is refering to something thats for sure.

Thanks , no doubt i will post again about this I would say.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).