...life can be translucent

Menu

How should I see my ex's new relationship: H24 unchanging

odette

visitor
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I have been following threads for a long while now and have just decided to become a member today. Wonderful site and community :)

I have asked IC last night "How should I see X and Y's relationship" (my ex's new relationship). I still have deep feelings for him and he told me that he still had feelings for me too; however, he left me in Oct. to be with her. We have been talking everyday now for the past 4 months and seeing each other at least once a week.

I asked the IC this question to know if I should just let it go, encourage their new relationship or keep hoping for his return. Should I see hex24 as his return to me?

I thank you all for your support and hope that I can also be of help. :bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I have asked IC last night "How should I see X and Y's relationship" (my ex's new relationship).

From your perspective its at a turning point but the problem seems to be that he's stuck, he doesn't know how to leave, looks like he feels very guilty about the whole affair so therefore when 3 people are involved someones bound to get emotionally hurt. It looks like all 3 of you are not happy at the moment but I think she is holding him very tightly, even though she knows things between them are not as sweet as they once were.

Therefore your task is to get him to overcome his feelings of guilt by offering him a warm welcome, and to get him to realize that he can indeed leave quite easily if he plucks up the courage to walk away. She cannot handcuff him but she can play mental games with him, making him feel that everything is his fault.

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Odette,

An uncomfortable and awkward situation for you both, him especially. Would be best if he
decided himself ... once he sees the light and musters the courage. 'No easy way to
break somebody's heart'.

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover: Paul Simon

The problem is all inside your head", she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your lover

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself, at the risk of being crude
Fifty ways to leave your lover

She said it grieves me so to see you in such pain
I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again
I said I appreciate that and would you please explain
About the fifty ways

She said why don't we both just sleep on it tonight
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light
And then she kissed me and I realized she probably was right
Fifty ways to leave your lover

"She said why don't we both just sleep on it tonight
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light" - Proverbe: 'La nuit porte conseil'.

Last edited:

odette

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help. You have summarized how I see the situation.

You are wonderful!

kinglylife1

visitor
Reaction score
A 24th hexagram reading encourages us to return to a path of docility and tranquility through meditation. When you get it straight up, you can take that counsel to the bank. When our outer world doesn't seem to agree with our aspirations due to whatever forces of nature are at work, we must have some place to go. That place is our inner sanctuary where we can reconnect with the light within ourselves. I had a situation like yours. You're probably mentally restless in someway due to unhealed wounds and unresolved issues. The only way we can influence such situations is to lift up our own light through meditation and cultivating peace. Meditate daily. Your perceptions may be fairly accurate about their relationship. It's funny how when we are close to someone and know them relatively well, we sense an interesting variety of injustices. Especially if we have been working at expanding our awareness and elevating in consciousness. On that same token, our new awareness can drive us crazy if we haven't made our increase in awareness about cultivating our peace. It is why we are drawn towards approaching life oracularly. Unfortunately, without deeply meditating on the readings, we tend to thrown the counsel into the same batch of externalized thought that the rest of our thoughts live in. We MUST meditate to gain clarity. You'll find that you are able to influence your situations in more powerful ways with the benevolent assistance of the positive spirits that exist in the astral plane. Let go of anger, hostility and any resentment by RETURNING to your true self through meditation. Be blessed.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).