...life can be translucent

Menu

37.1>53 on attitude

owl_

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've asked the IC: "What attitude should I have towards X (person) in relation to money?"

37.1>53

Many thanks in advance for any insights:bows:

S

sooo

37.1 could be keeping your money "close to your vest", as they say. However, if this person is a close family or clan member, it could then refer to keeping it confidential, to yourselves.

53 leans me toward the softer version, in that it expresses fidelity, being linked or bonded, advancing gradually as a unit.

So, my inclination: it's saying to trust X, but don't make noise to others about it.

But circumstances provide context, and you didn't offer much of that. :)

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm curious if you care to provide some more information, are you a giver or a receiver?
Also intuitevely I think you are mistrustful and wary of this person for whatever reason,
I think Yi may be suggesting to continue being careful with this person, test their trustworthiness step-by-step. Say, if they approach you for a loan for a 100$, I would give them 20$ at first and see how they handle it. But all this is my intuition, again not sure about the exact circumstances of the matter.
Sorry if I'm way off but I think it is suggested that you take an attitude of caution and gradual building of trust and not give all of your life savings to this person to invest in a dubious venture.

-CC

Last edited:

owl_

visitor
Reaction score
Soo and Cutiecat, many thanks for your insights. I'll keep them in mind.
To everyone else, I'd love to hear more insights on this, so please, feel free...
Thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Basically you will have to tell them that they will have to earn your trust, to prove that they are indeed trustworthy and that will take time.

You cannot afford to make any mistakes in the beginning with this person and you need to tell them that to gain your confidence they will have to prove themselves above temptation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).