...life can be translucent

Menu

Pen name/who? Some light, please.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, friends. No more questions related to love life. I got it lol.

This question I did is quite strange, I know. I'm a poet and I know a lot of them.

I today received a link from a poet who has been just published online. I got a little bit scared, because the poetry is like a second (creative and f***ing great) reading of my work. It's beautiful, but I find it strange. Could be a coincidence, of course. But I have poet friends that are used to create pen names to create different things and not to be related to the person's already know work, in case it is received as a bad work, for example.

So I asked:

who is this name(pen name)?

10.1.4>59

Is X (a poet I know) related to this pen name?

43.2.5.6>30

Is this work a re-reading/re-creation based on my work?

57.5.6>46

I would really appreciate your help this time. It is serious, since it is related to my work. I'm quite surprised, so I'm afraid of reading the hexagrams in a wrong way. I really need a experienced and external view on these, please, please.

Thank you in advance :bows:

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, I just read a thread where Trojan says it is not nice not to give our own read first. Sorry.

who is this person(pen name)?
10.1.4>59

10I Treading. Thus the superior man discriminates between high and low,/And thereby fortifies the thinking of the people.
10.1 Simple conduct. Progress without blame. [this person is new on the business - social network of poets - and is starting to show up now, little by little]
10.4 He treads on the tail of the tiger./Caution and circumspection /Lead ultimately to good fortune. [this line is related to the first, so, maybe this person knows me? But has a totally different approach, maybe more agressive, to get what she needs]

59 Dispersion. I see this hex as without selfish intentions. But, as I see conduct (10) without self (59), I see this name as truly an ilusion, because this person doesn't exist. It is a made up name for professional reasons (?), or some other reason.

43.2.5.6>30

43 J BREAK-THROUGH. One must resolutely make the matter known
At the court of the king.
It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
It is necessary to notify one's own city.
It does not further to resort to arms.
It furthers one to undertake something.
43.2 A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night./Fear nothing. [this line is alarming, but I should not worry. I just need to be on guard - I can't see any especific meaning here]
43.5 In dealing with weeds, / Firm resolution is necessary. / Walking in the middle / Remains free of blame. [it means something bad that always come back. I think this line is giving me advice. I could be dealing with someone I already know. But I must be careful and be on guard. This line is together with line 6 and must be the leader of both.]
43.6 No cry. / In the end misfortune comes. [the danger of neglecting the weed: misfortune]

30 The clinging. Light. [I always see the 43rd hex as something being revealed or some news coming. Maybe IC is saying in the near future it will be cleared up. I will know the truth. But I don't see the relation to the lines. Could be someone else I'm not considering and that it could be a negative thing?]

57.5.6>46

I see this hex as an Yes. As penetrating influence. 57.5 as influnce in the finishing and maturity of the realization of the poems. 57.6 but end up loosing the own work personality, because the work allows other kind of influences other than just of form. There are influences of the energy and symbols of my work too. What ends up making her work a little bit unstable in this matter. But in the end it leads her work to great accompliments and grown. [OK, here was the part I really was hoping some other view. I'm afraid of influencing my interpretation by assumptions and ego]

I really would appreciate some other views. And also commentaries about my reading. If they are accurate or near it, or really wrong.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

themis

visitor
Reaction score
With regard to both readings/questions, I'd say it sounds suspicious. The lines suggest caution.
Tread carefully. If there's anything you could possibly do to verify the source, do so. If not,
ask for some guidance, signs, on how best to proceed.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you very much, Themis.

Your help is very much appreciated. I will see what I can do to verify the source.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, friends. No more questions related to love life. I got it lol.

This question I did is quite strange, I know. I'm a poet and I know a lot of them.

I today received a link from a poet who has been just published online. I got a little bit scared, because the poetry is like a second (creative and f***ing great) reading of my work. It's beautiful, but I find it strange. Could be a coincidence, of course. But I have poet friends that are used to create pen names to create different things and not to be related to the person's already know work, in case it is received as a bad work, for example.

So I asked:

who is this name(pen name)?

10.1.4>59

43.2.5.6>30

57.5.6>46

I would really appreciate your help this time. It is serious, since it is related to my work. I'm quite surprised, so I'm afraid of reading the hexagrams in a wrong way. I really need a experienced and external view on these, please, please.

Thank you in advance :bows:

These are all yes/no questions. How can you tell anything from them...how can you tell someones id from 10.1.??..generally though you can tell someone from their writing ;) so can't you tell who it is from his writing

if you just want yes/no answers you may as well toss a coin...or use your intuition

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Oh yes, intuition. That's the way to go for maximum effect.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes, that's true. I only asked yes/no questions. I didn't notice.

I know, I normally follow my intuition on things, but this time is related to work and ownership, so, I'm afraid of putting my ego in front of my feelings. Maybe it is not an intuition, but and illusion. Maybe even the fact that I haven't noticed the kind of questions I did, is because I'm blind about this issue.

Well, I decided to let it go for now. Quiet down. I don't know if it is the wisiest way, but it is the more confortable for me.

Thank you Trojan, thank you Arabella.

xxx

Iesha

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).