...life can be translucent

Menu

5.6 - Is the Wait Over?

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have received 5.6 several times over the past two weeks. On the first of those occasions I specifically asked whether the wait for a Turn of Events (a Turn I cannot be certain is coming) will be a long one: 5.6. It has come up several times since in response to follow-up questions around the same issue, seemingly always when my concentration is deep & conversation with the oracle is very clear.

I have 5.6 a bit on the brain at this point; in one of my dreams, found myself worrying it hard as though it were a puzzle to solve. I've searched all over this site & read every translation in my library, but don't feel I understand it well at all. Is the answer simply that I should stop waiting? It's possible everything that is going to happen, has.

Since the oracle seems to know all about the waiting, I asked whether it is the right thing to continue to do so & got 32.2. I so seldom get the "good" line in 32 its meaning just compounds the riddle, though someone with a clearer head may (I hope) tell me it's already solved.

Really will be grateful for any help with this interpretation, it's been a tricky few weeks.

simon ian

visitor
Reaction score
Its all saying act naturally.
Elements (perhaps 3, but it may be different) are going to enter your life. It wants you to wait. The wait is part of its ultimate meaning. I have no idea what these elements will be, or in what context they will manifest.

The second line 32 .2 really seems to be saying act naturally. Keep your balance.

themis

visitor
Reaction score
The line 5.6 suggests that as one enters and waits in the cave, unexpected 'guests' come to one's
rescue .. so to speak. Hex. 32.2 is just about the most favourable.
'Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour'. Trust that whatever is at stake, 'Universal
Justice' will ensure the best possible outcome under the circumstances.

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 5, to my opinion. Is waiting for something to happen. Not waiting if something will happen.

I lost my cat some time ago. And I asked if I would ever find him again.
I got 5.6 as an answer.
After a week I got an e-mail that somebody had seen him. I hurried to the place and found him.
At the time I didn't even notice it, because I was too upset. But when I arrived at the persons place who e-mailed me, there was this lady, her husband and her daughter there. So indeed three persons.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes it is the right thing to do, to wait for those events to happen as whatever it is will happen in due course, so just be patient.

Reaction score
Yup, in my experience 5.6 is an abrupt and unpleasant end to a wait, like so:

One falls into the pit.
Three uninvited guests arrive.
Honor them, and in the end there will be good fortune.

The waiting is over; the danger can no longer be averted. One falls into the pit and must yield to the inevitable. Everything seems to have been in vain. But precisely in this extremity things take an unforeseen turn. Without a move on one's own part, there is outside intervention. At first one cannot be sure of its meaning: is it rescue or is it destruction? A person in this situation must keep his mind alert and not withdraw into himself with a sulky gesture of refusal, but must greet the new turn with respect. Thus he ultimately escapes the danger, and all goes well. Even happy turns of fortune often come in a form that at first seems strange to us.
(taken from th AFPC Yi Jing site)

But this end of the wait will be actually for your benefit, in new unexpected ways. Unexpected guests, in my case, were the new changes I had to emrace that, as it turned out, actually served to improve my life's quality.

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
5.6 > 9
5.6 is letting you know that you are truly in the dark about the situation. Not only do you need to wait, to stop all action, but you need to understand that you are not clear about what needs to happen. You must stop all action, AND stop all thinking that you know best, or that you know anything at all. Accept your cluelessness. THEN you will discover that there are people who can help you. The danger is that you will not recognize the answers to your problems because they do not look like what you expected. Expect the unexpected.
5.6 > 9 is a reiteration of the advice that you stop acting on the issue, and that includes worrying and probing the question. Redirect your energy to daily tasks, strolls in nature, and mild entertaining distractions. Your help is not needed right now so just rest and recharge.

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. These are all very helpful & bolster my resolve to remain creatively inactive.

I'll be certain to follow up on this thread, once my three guests are fed.

yarrowfield

visitor
Reaction score
adarkana, I received 5.6 > 9 in a context similar to the one you described. Wondering if you might have an update to share — how did your time with your three (unexpected!) guests turn out for you?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
She should know by now as 10 years have gone by !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be certain to follow up on this thread, once my three guests are fed.

Famous last words....10 years ago

will tag as I can @ardarkana it's not working @ardarkana that's her name, maybe she changed name

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
@hilary I cannot tag ardarkana I'm not sure why as she is still a Clarity supporter ?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).