...life can be translucent

Menu

Professional outcome 21.1.3>56

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry, more question.

OK, I'm in a bad moment of my life now. I see my future with hungry eyes, but I can't find a job. I'm a foreigner, living in another country for more than one year now. I had one very simple job as soon as I arrived, but I decided to leave some time ago, because my boss was interested in me.

It has been now 5 months looking for another job in a better position (related to my previous experience in my original country), but noone even calls me for interview. I had only one interview in these 5 months (it was great, because I was called to the second interview too), but I didn't get it.

I don't know what is wrong with me. If the problem is because I'm a foreigner. It is upsetting.

So I asked IC: What is the new outcome for my professional life (what is going to happen in the near future)? And I got 21.1.3>56

I have read some previous posts here about 21.1 and 21.3, but I couldn't find any reading related to the wanderer as second hex. And the wanderer is really interesting me. I could read that both 21.1 and 21.3 are mild obstacles that I cannot avoid, because they are not really my fault. But the wanderer.... does it mean the reason is really because I am a foreinger, or that I don't have friends to recommend me to anyone or is it saying I will have to move again as to fight these obstacles?

The wandering about the reason for not getting jobs being I'm a foreigner was not on my head when I asked IC. On the contrary, I was really hopefull of a nice answer :(.

Thank you friends, once more.

xxx

Iesha

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
You are calling me cutie, why? Do you think I'm cutiecat?

Ok, I'm leaving this forum crap. How do I leave this thing.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
This talking to myself here, was in reality a talk to Trojan. She is accusing me of being Cutiecat without any proof and insulting me saying bad things.

I don't accept this kind of behavior from anyone. So I decided I don't want to continue being a member of Onlineclarity anymore.

Probably Trojan now is very happy, God knows why. But small people are like that.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).