...life can be translucent

Menu

17.6-25

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
My friends I am coming to you for help once again.
I have been looking for a job and am having a difficult time of it. I posted about my search in another thread and Rosada had me ask what is my purpose her in earth as it pertains to employment. The answer was interpreted to mean that I wanted meaningful work and not just a paycheck. I thought this would be impossible to find but yesterday I saw an ad for an organization that I would like to be a part of. I emailed my cover letter and resume and then asked if they would call me for an interview and I got 17.6-25
i always go to Lise first when I feel vulnerable and want a gentle reading but I think it sounds really hopeful that they will contact me.
17.6 from Lise
Above 6: Embracing it and relating to it. Therefore following it and netting it. The king offers a Heng-sacrifice at the Western Mountain.
When man is grasped completely by something, then it is good to make contact with higher or more-than-human things. Gods speak the words that live in the deepest realm of the soul, and they will make him follow what is essentially him. Then he can never lose his own way, and he will find his direction of life. And only then it is possible to accomplish things with eternal value.
(Changes to hex.25)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 17.6 certainly seems to indicate that an interview will be offered to you.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I hope you are right. An interview would be really great.
Thanks for your help WF.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
I hope you are right. An interview would be really great.
Thanks for your help WF.
Hi Susan:

Maybe you have to do more than to wait for the result. You must do a FOLLOW-UP, see:

Going right to 17.6, a pretty literal version would be: (1)

FOLLOWING

CATCH AND TIE IT
Apply more than one resource
better two or even more

THEN FOLLOW HOLDING IT
when you have cought it, fix it
use double sewing

KINGS USED TO CELEBRATE
say, they made sacrifices
with a sense of feast and happiness

AT THE WESTERN MOUNTAIN
in the kingdom s ritual centre

Use more than one channel, perhaps some phone callings or get some names to intent to visit them.

Don t let the intents alone at its luck, make a follow-up of all your innitiatives, ask for help and feedback.

Go prepared, use make-up, be like a Queen. Maybe you would have to sacrifice some things, time, effort or expectatives, but do it with joy, like a King at the mountain. Act in and from your own centre.

The west is the place of Tui / JOY.
The Western Mountain = Joy Mountain / Enjoying the Mountain. (2)

Don t worry for results, enjoy the adventure, you might get a job, a paycheck and maybe even more.

Please, let us know any new,

all the best,

Charly

(2) Even a mountain of joy, a lot of joy. It might have an undelying sense.
See the introduction to the judgment in W/B, JOYOUS is the Little Sister, AROUSING is the Big Brother, maybe the female an the male sexual organs. Given that JOY and AROUSAL move to FOLLOWING, we can equate W/B so:
JOY AND AROUSAL HAVE SUPREME SUCCESS
PERSEVERANCE FURTHERS. NO BLAME!​

P.D.:
I wonder why W/B speaks of INTRODUCTION when the chinese text says HENG wich means SACRIFICE / FEAST / CELEBRATION, although maybe not a bad translation after all.
Ch.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).