...life can be translucent

Menu

newbee asks insight: 8.1.4 > 17

droplet

visitor
Reaction score
The question I asked the I Ching is: What does the I Ching tell me about my love life in the near future.
Answer 8.1.4 - 17
Being a newbee this doesn't sound too bad... although... I have a difficulty understanding the following 17..
Insight very welcome.

Peace and understanding/

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
8.1.4 > 17

You'll have beginner's luck, droplet! Also, you'll do best if you seek to join a new group entirely, with people you have never met before. The hexagram 17 seems to be saying that this is the very best time for you to reach out and meet new people .... You are totally in accord with the pulse of the time ... :)

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi droplet
What is recommended when you post is to have a stab at what you think it means at the sort of level that you understand. You can get as much out of the reading in this way as looking for others to tell you what they think it means fo them.

The question I asked the I Ching is: What does the I Ching tell me about my love life in the near future.
Answer 8.1.4 - 17
For me this is kind of saying -

Hex 8 is about seeing yourself for what you really are and how you interact with the people around you.
8.1 - Show what you really are on the inside and take off the mask that you wear in many of your relationships
8.4 - Let down your guard a bit, open up and be yourself ....and watch out for people who may take advantage of you in this new state of being. You still have to look after yourself.

17 - you'll be glad that you did, because you'll start to attract the right sort of people to you. The right ones for you.

What did it mean for you when you said "this doesn't sound too bad"?

Be Well
Mike

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What it indicates is that you will be fine oneday, so don't fret about it, just relax and get some beauty sleep and in the morning you will wonder why you ever had any doubts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).