...life can be translucent

Menu

College Conundrum

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I'd like to share this reading with you all and welcome any insights you may have.

I am looking at the possibility of taking a new college course. I have taken a couple courses in this subject passed them both and now want to take the next step up to a higher qualification.

I have been offered places on the same course at 2 local colleges both within a 20 minute drive of my home. Taking the course is going to mean some major changes to my work, family and home commitment balance.
So I'm sitting here feeling a bit anxious about what is quite a big step and about which would be the best colledge to attend for me.

I asked Yi
What is your general overview of my taking this course?
13:1.3.4.5>23 (Concording People >Stripping)

It's a good course for me to be doing with other people around and now looks to be the right time to be doing it. There's a few personal issues I'm going to have to sort out and other people around me may not accept easily why I want to do the course, in the end though their views will be swayed by the commitment I show to it. It's going to be good for me as it'll be like a new broom sweeping away the cobwebs.

Now I wanted to see which course might be best for me.
What if I take the course at college A? 32 Unchanging
What if I take the course at college B? 32 Unchanging

This this sort of spooked me - I asked the questions within a couple of minutes of each other and I can't remember a time before when I got exactly the same answer one right after the other liek this.
It looks to be saying that I have to take the course persevere and get the higher qualification and it's not going to matter too much which college I go to.

What do you people see in this ?

Not content with this response I pushed a bit more
What are the advantages of taking the course at college A?
35.6 >16 Prospering > Providing for

Maybe a bit of a rude awakening. I'm going to be shown in this course what the subject is really all about and not what I think it's all about. In the end though it's going to be to my greater advantage and for those around me.

What are the advantages of taking the course at college B?
44: 2.5 >56 Coupling >Sojourning

Here it's going to be a bit less 'traumatic' and it's not going to be how I expect it to be. Perhaps I'm not going to fit in so well and there will be frustrations resulting from that, but on the plus side I'll be able to focus more on my study.

These last two questions are where I'm still looking for some clarity. My gut feeling is for college A......

What do you people think?
Many Thanks
Mike

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
13:1.3.4.5>23

Well, obviously its something you want to do , it appears to be quite a tough course and will therefore test you abilities but will it be of practical use to you in the future? Will it reward you with financial gain or will it just be another piece of paper to hang on your wall? Look at Hex 23, do you need stronger foundations? Or perhaps its a case of staying as you are?

Now I wanted to see which course might be best for me.
What if I take the course at college A? 32 Unchanging
What if I take the course at college B? 32 Unchanging

Go with the one that most appeals to you, and don't change your mind after you have decided. Or if you decide not to do the course then stand firm on that decision. A man must stand by his word.

You need to investigate whether this course will benefit you in the long run other than just gaining additional knowledge.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
i think the advice is to not take any action right now, but wait ( a bit longer) as something will come up ( a better ideea maybe?? or a better view of the options )

Last edited:

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
I would say that 13,1,3,4,5 > 23 is indicating your thoughts and doubts about taking the course, within an overall context of going for it.
Hex 32 for both college A and B suggests that it doesn't matter which one you go for, OR, that the right choice will become apparent as you continue to find out more about each college.
35,6 > 16 isn't saying anything about the college, it's simply telling you that you're pushing it - Making progress with the horns - that is, be content with the answers you've received and trust your path.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
13:1.3.4.5>23

☰ ☶
☲ ☷

The course will require considerable discipline but you will break new ground. Auspicious for the future. The odd line moves from second place to the top, suggesting movement upward. Does this course have anything to do with what's up in the air?

S

sooo

Hey Mike

it'll be like a new broom sweeping away the cobwebs.

There's yer 23.

I just wrote on 44 on another thread, and had to chuckle when I read your OP. http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=122082#post122082

The double 32 made me laugh too, in a sorta sympathetic way. I think 32 is long term thinking, and that seems to be what you are strongly focused on.

Um, re the first one, the 35.6, that would cause me some concern about naturally fitting in, as though you may have to struggle to keep your head up. The second one would be more intuitive for you, is how it looks to me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).