...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 26 > 24

watto

visitor
Reaction score
Hello

I have just starting reading about the I Ching and my head is swimming with too much information!

I asked this question : If I completed (an accountancy) course what would the affect be on my chances of getting a job?

A bit of background: I graduated in engineering in 2008 and have been unemployed ever since. I am looking at accountancy because there are a few jobs that keep popping up in my area. The problem is is that the course is very expensive and I don't want to waste money (I haven't got!) on doing if it will not benefit job prospects.

Phew! Now for the fun part...

The answer I got was 26.2.3.6 > 24

Now, my interpretation is that line two is saying that I am stuck, due to recession. Line 3 is that I should do the course; Practice chariot driving... (wish it was that exciting) And six is using the skills I have learnt and applying them in a job. I should harvest knowledge.

The only problem is, I have an opposite interpretation because of the mountain stilling the creativity, so maybe I should not do the course and just keep looking for work! :brickwall:

24 is interesting as well because it says to me that if i do the course the darkness of unemployment is lifted and a new year, fresh start is before me.

Any input would of your seasoned knowledge would be greatly appreciated because at the moment I can not see the wood for the trees!

Insanity is looming, but having said that I am really enjoying the Book of Changes!

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Both hexagrams are auspicious for you, and indicate that you will advance. 26 indicates that there have been stoppages and blockages against you, but they are will go away. 24 simply means you are coming back and starting afresh.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).