...life can be translucent

Menu

15 unchange, relationship question.

candii

visitor
Reaction score
Long story short. One of my ex boyfriend just start to contact me again after 7 years. However, now both me and him are in serious relationships. I mean he has his and I have mine. I have to be honest that he's still the one that want even though I don't think there any chance (if any, would be so slim) that we can be together again. We both have separate lives and live opposite side of the world. So my question is "should I continue keep in touch with him, will it do anything good for me? Will it make me happy in a long run?" And the answer is Hexagram 15 unchange. So what does it mean? Should I continue stay in touch with him? Please advice, Thanks! :)

elias

visitor
Reaction score
If you haven't seen these already, some general thoughts about 15:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/gua/hexagrams/hexagram15.php

And lots of other experiences with 15:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/hexresults.php?nr=15

Modesty is about simply being yourself and letting the world come to you rather than projecting a front or being assertive about how things should be. It appears that in this case the mountain has come to you. Only you can decide if the potential benefits outweigh the potential complications of renewing this relationship.

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd add that if the question was "Should I stay in touch with him?", the answer is yes, but don't make any moves, the timing does not seem to be right at the moment.

This quote from wengu.tartarie.com might shed some more light on the action plan:

The Judgment :MODESTY creates success.
The superior man carries things through.

It is the law of heaven to make fullness empty and to make full what is modest; when the sun is at its zenith, it must, according to the law of heaven, turn toward its setting, and at its nadir it rises toward a new dawn. In obedience to the same law, the moon when it is full begins to wane, and when empty of light it waxes again. This heavenly law works itself out in the fates of men also. It is the law of earth to alter the full and to contribute to the modest. High mountains are worn down by the waters, and the valleys are filled up. It is the law of fate to undermine what is full and to prosper the modest. And men also hate fullness and love the modest.

The destinies of men are subject to immutable laws that must fulfill themselves. But man has it in his power to shape his fate, according as his behavior exposes him to the influence of benevolent or of destructive forces. When a man holds a high position and is nevertheless modest, he shines with the light of wisdom; if he is in a lowly position and is modest, he cannot be passed by. Thus the superior man can carry out his work to the end without boasting of what he has achieved.

In short, I think the time is not right at this moment for you to attempt to get back together, but if you stay in touch for now and act correctly, honouring both your and his current relationhsips, then changes may come that will bring him back to you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).