...life can be translucent

Menu

Obama

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
I was wondering how Obama would go forward after the midterm voting.
My question to the IC was: "How will Obama do after today?"

The answer: 49.4>63

Line 4

Regrets vanish.
One is accepted by the people.
Throwing off brings good fortune.

He who brings about a revolution of any kind must have the necessary authority, as well as the inner strength. Because in the end the people will only support undertakings that they know to be good.

What a wonderful answer to this question :)
Very hopefull for him too.
It looks like he is going to change some things according to the will of the people.
And the people will love him again.

Am I seeing that right?

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
What I like about 49 is that it is a revolution, but a good abolishing of the past, and in this case the change also leads to a good ending. I hope your reading is right.

elias

visitor
Reaction score
I hope it holds true. The GOP, now with a real stake in the future, will have to act with a bit more maturity. Their greatest weapon-- obstructionism for its own sake -- has been taken from them. Hopefully, they will not fall into the same traps that doomed them during the Clinton era. But probably not.

Obama's second term is assured ;->

mythili

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not interpreting 49.4>63 as being at all hopeful to Obama. I dont think the Yi answered the question directly. I think it said instead that the mandate for a change (in govt policy) existed and occurred, and that this change was a good thing (but not necessarily good for Obama in particular). The change now has to be consolidated with caution (63) otherwise whats been gained now will be lost. So for some reason, The Yi is in favor of this increased GOP presence. Interesting.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
The oracle actually says, change in the form of government brings good fortune. Not for Obama, for the people. Hexagram 63 speaks of a state of perfection which cannot be maintained except with great care.

There is a serious lack of understanding of the nature of politics and policy among the people of the United States. They desperately need to come to understand that those in power are there at the wishes of the elite. They are elected by the people but only through a great deal of deception of the people. This is not government as usual. The movement was a grass roots movement by people who see us getting away from an American way of life by those who would destroy the economy, make us subservient to the government, and destroy life in America. However, the latest election will only slow down this process. It cannot change it. When the people really see what is truly happening... well, lets put it this way, it is too late. At least for the most part. The good fortune is found in the fact that, "in the end men will support only those undertakings which they feel instinctively to be just." The liberal agenda in Washington is not just, it is based on the forming of a new way of life that leaves no freedom for the little man. That is why small business is not spending or hiring right now, and many will soon be out of business, even with the new elecctions. Once people really see what is going on, there will be a true revolution based on "That which is just." But right now power still belongs to the elite, not to the voter.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).