...life can be translucent

Menu

34 1.2.4 to 15 as a character reference

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have asked the I ching to describe a certain man in my life, and the character reference it has offered is hex 34 "Power of the Great" lines 1,2 and 4 changing to hex 15 "Modesty". So it seems the IC is saying he's strong, able, but also a modest type, not a show off.

Any other insights into this sequence as a character description?

Many thanks for your input!

patro

visitor
Reaction score
well...
this man seams to be a hard guy... a strong one... like a marines :)
with an enormous self control capacity!
he is like a wolf transvestite of sheep.

you can recognize all his character shadows by reading the trigrams... I think that in the trigrams of the first hex you'll see his real character while in the trigrams of the second hex you'll recognize how you see him.

let me know

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Patro,

Used your method and it has brought an informative reslut: so "his" trigrams, "Heaven" + "Thunder", mean that he is strong, masculine, virile ;), driven and full of energy. My view of him, in this case, will be "Mountain" + "Earth", so he will be a stable influence on my life, I will feel settled and secure with him - he will be, as they say, "my rock" (or mountain :))) ).

I have REALLY had my fill of charismatic troublemakers, so it's pleasant to see the I Ching reassures me he is not one of those!

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this, it's provided a really useful angle.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Patro,

Used your method and it has brought an informative reslut: so "his" trigrams, "Heaven" + "Thunder", mean that he is strong, masculine, virile ;), driven and full of energy. My view of him, in this case, will be "Mountain" + "Earth", so he will be a stable influence on my life, I will feel settled and secure with him - he will be, as they say, "my rock" (or mountain :))) ).

I have REALLY had my fill of charismatic troublemakers, so it's pleasant to see the I Ching reassures me he is not one of those!

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this, it's provided a really useful angle.

as always I hope to help :)
your question was more like a plum and blossom matter...
don't forget to investigate his subtle site...you'll recognize it in the nuclear trigrams ;)

and consider that your answer must be read and analyzed in 2 ways... not only starting from 34-> 15 but also from 34 <-15.... this mean including the nuclear's...

34 <=> 43 <=> 15....... 43 stay for his subtle way to be or for the transition between the 2 character manifestation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).