...life can be translucent

Menu

Badly need some insight! End of a 5 yr old relationship. I Ching Reading - Endurance.

deevee

visitor
Reaction score
My question was, "Will we get back together again???

And the I Ching reading I got is "Endurance" (32).

I am a piscean born on the 28th of feb, my partner was born on 26th of feb. We both are pisces, he's 34 & I am 31. We have been in a long distance though very loving relationship for 5 long years, despite differences in our religions & our nationalities. We had thought we will overcome the cultural barriers with time. But unfortunately, things deteriorated post april this year, due to immense pressure from his family. The communication reduced, and despite putting up a fight, my partner, started falling weak, and eventually under severe pressure gave into demands of his family and married someone from their community.

What hurts me the most, was he never faced me since, he didn't even tell me he got married. In his last mail to me, he said he had no courage to look into my eyes or face me, but he loves me a lot and will never be able to love anyone else ever..... I am devastated, feel at severe loss, feel completely shakened from within.... I have all kind of thoughts running in my mind... and sometimes I think if he even loved me all these years. I don't want to believe that he didn't. For I feel, he would have not waited this long, if he wanted to leave anyway.

Please help me understand this, give me some insight, and please let me know, if we have any chance of getting back together again... I really believed, he was my soulmate, and I am not able to believe, we will never see each other again in life...... please help! I really need some guidance.... God Bless....

Last edited:

deevee

visitor
Reaction score
Have inserted the image I got for everyone's reference for better understanding of my reaading..... I am new to this and have no clue on what all info I need to include... but too desperate to get some answer....
basic-interp.php

gato

visitor
Reaction score
32- nothing more to do but to endure...

wendy1

visitor
Reaction score
Endure

Yes, I agree with the post above, and I am so sorry for your pain, and I understand it. I think that you just have to cling to the cycle of life, even if you are in a dark part of the cycle, the thing is to be with what there is for you now, even if it is winter darkness, and to endure, to follow the 'unswerving directive, the inner law of your being', to cling to the inner light. It's not much consolation is it, but perhaps there isn't any for this part of the cycle, so the IChing doesn't bother to offer any, or perhaps the good news is that the dark is inevitably followed by the light, every ending is followed by a new beginning, that is the cycle of life, so just hold on, hold on.
I hope this is helpful, I have never offered advice on this post before, but I have been following the IChing for a long time.
Best wishes.

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Hope this is not too late, but my advice is to leave him alone as he's married now. It's easy to misinterpret 32 and think that the relationship will continue - endure, but please look at the situation from the Eye of Objectivity - the Third Eye.

"Be flexible in the face of change but be steadfast in your commitment to your direction."

Just ask yourself what is your direction now that this change has taken place? You certainly don't want to create bad karma for yourself and him by pursuing your relationship.

If he were not married, the hexagram would be have meant an enduring relationship. Perhaps there's a possibility that your love will remain no matter what - even if you never see each other again. I believe that's possible as it has been my experience. A love that transcends space and time and does not seek to possess.

Hope this helps and I wish you a great and happy New Year free of heartache!

e

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).