...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 38.3 to 14 (following up on a 5.1 to 48)

dead4life

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I posted a thread awhile back about a great love and connection growing between my best friend and I.

I asked "Are her and I bound so share the fruit of this love that I feel so strongly it must be two ways, or am I just on my own head trip?" I recieved 5.1 to 48

This is the post:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=11387

So I led a normal life, waited actively, enjoyed good food and drink, and one day the bubble burst and she was as madly in love with me as I was with her. We lived in each other's rapture for a good six weeks, until she went home to see her family for xmas.

Apparently ALOT of stuff came up, including things about her ex of six years that she left in the summer (tons of reminders around her family's house).

So while talking on the phone she said she just can't be romantically involved right now, that she need's to mourn the loss of her ex, and it will be awhile before she can use the words "i love you" to anyone.

As much as it sucks, I TOTALLY understand this, and feel it's whats best for her (and ergo both of us). I should probably stabilize myself more before entering any sort of anything anyways.

Unfortunately this news came at the end of what I can only call a 'psychotic break' (hopefully a 'healing transformation' with hindsight), and I HAD to consult the I ching.

I didn't ask a question, I just summoned all my pain and feeling, and asked for insight into the situation.

38 tells me about the opposition, or divergent directions we are moving in right now. Romantically, atleast, being that she's moving to her ex and I'm moving to her. Small matters, success. Keep focused on building our home, taking care of ourselves and continuing to build our connection as best friends.

And "amidst all fellowship the superior man retains all individuality." Months ago when I asked the ching what would happen if I moved in with her I got Heaven->Fellowship. So the fellowship is here, and I still must retain my on rhythms and lifestyle.

"One must cleave from the one with whom he knows he belongs"

"Opposition does not preclude all agreement"

The third yao is so synchronistically accurate. Wagon has been haulted, my nose has been cut off.. Sure is a terrible beginning to a great love.

And then to 14. Possession of great measure.

Our connection is bigger and more special than whether or not we can make out, or sleep in the same bed. I have great respect for her needs in healing, and support them.

I feel like the ching is being clear, but I'm paranoid that I'm projecting wishful thinking, since I've been in a pretty hazy psychological state lately.

Anyone validate or correct me?

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For me 38.3 has been about -- well, what it sounds like, something that looks pretty bad, or looks pretty scary--something which I have a lot of resistance to. But for me it has also almost always -- actually I think always -- ended up well: that is, the 14 "came true" so to speak. (I keep saying "for me" because I know some people around here have a different take on 38.3, but I have just looked through my notebooks to verify, and yes, for me it is an auspicious if difficult line to receive.)

Sometimes the ending-up involved some work on my part--sometimes because of the 38.3-ish vision of how bad things could get if I didn't snap out of it and start working.

In your situation it doesn't seem that there is much you can do, but I hope you can make use of the practice you've had waiting-actively. Your attitude seems really beautiful to me.

dead4life

visitor
Reaction score
one thing not clear

like i ching readings do, this one is fractally related to more than just the situation with her, there was ALOT going on with me in the weeks coming up to this, alot of them involving my own isolation, strangeness that puts me in opposition to consensus.

What I really cant figure out is this line:

"...However, he must not let himself be misled; despite this
opposition, he must cleave to the man with whom he knows he belongs. Thus, notwithstanding the bad beginning, the matter will end well."

to cleave can mean either "separate from" or "stand by"

is the message to not let "lesser things" lead the opposition to isolation, or is it that the divergent sisters must move in their own natural separate directions until balance is achieved?

Do we roll as a fellowship, or should I spend alot more time pursuing directions on my own

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
like i ching readings do, this one is fractally related to more than just the situation with her, there was ALOT going on with me in the weeks coming up to this, alot of them involving my own isolation, strangeness that puts me in opposition to consensus.

What I really cant figure out is this line:

"...However, he must not let himself be misled; despite this
opposition, he must cleave to the man with whom he knows he belongs. Thus, notwithstanding the bad beginning, the matter will end well."

to cleave can mean either "separate from" or "stand by"

is the message to not let "lesser things" lead the opposition to isolation, or is it that the divergent sisters must move in their own natural separate directions until balance is achieved?

Do we roll as a fellowship, or should I spend alot more time pursuing directions on my own

You have a good handle on this despite your understandable worry. Like knot, I think your post reveals your inner quality beautifully. Your love and respect for her shines through. So, in that sense, despite how things must seem right now, all that is required is patience and not to succumb to negative thoughts and emotions that lead to hasty actions. Things have to be allowed to come to fruition in their own time.

Yes, "cleave to the this [woman] whom you know you belong to and allow the connection to flow naturally. If this relationship is as right as you both think and feel then nothing will stop its return. If you are able to keep your equilibrium and see it as a challenge or test of your nature as to what you know to be right and true, then "the matter will end well."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).