...life can be translucent

Menu

Job Interview: Hex 1.4.5 -> 26

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
I have a very hectic commercial job in human resource, with lots of ups and downs, lately sadly it's been more down then up. On the up-side I have a job that pays nicely,where I get recognition from my co-workers and I get to train and teach my new colleagues, which I find very fulfilling.
On the other hand I feel I cannot always agree with my companies management. Lot's of unsatisfied customers, more then half of the new personnel doesn't survive the first month because of the commercial work-environment... I love my job and because of that I take on more work than my boss expects from me, something I feel she takes for granted sometimes.

About 2 months ago I was contacted by a staffing agency about a job as a management assistant in a completely different sector, ICT. I declined the offer at first, telling them I was happy in my current job. My contact from the agency also happened to work for a customer of mine and last week we met again, by chance. Again she took me up on the job offer and convinced me to do the interview.

I just returned from the interview and decided to ask the Yi
What was X's impression of me during the job interview?
Hex 1.4.5 -> 26

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds very promising. I would say you came across favorably and strong from the first impression on through the interview. my intuitive feel about 26 is that they are discussing offering you the job.
Keep us posted.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
They have several applications to read and candidates to talk to (26) so they are still uncertain what they intend to do (1.4), but I think you made a very positive impression (1.5).

So please do let us know!
Rosada

Last edited:

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds very promising. I would say you came across favorably and strong from the first impression on through the interview. my intuitive feel about 26 is that they are discussing offering you the job.
Keep us posted.

I'll definitely keep you posted. I am trying to stay leveled here, but your favorable feedback certainly kick started my good mood this morning :D

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
They have several applications to read and candidates to talk to (26) so they are still uncertain what they intend to do (1.4), but I think you made a very positive impression (1.5).

So please do let us know!
Rosada

I knew beforehand that I would be one of many applicants, which is why I try to focus on not expecting to much.
I also know why there are so many applicants, the manager who's assistant I would become is not an easy man to work with. As a recruiter I worked with him in the past and he has a strong personality. He's an impatient man, very driven and has kind of a temper. But he also tells it like it is and is very correct man, once you've earned his respect I think you'd get a lot in exchange for it...
They contacted me for the job because they know me as an assertive and honest person I think, which is a must-have for this job...

Keeping you posted!

gato

visitor
Reaction score
1->26 . looks like you'll have a new job. gratz!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
It occurs to me that 1.4 may indicate that the people felt you were ambivalent about the job. Perhaps it would be useful to follow up with a thank you note for the interview reaffirming your enthusiasm if you are genuinely interested.

rosada

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
It occurs to me that 1.4 may indicate that the people felt you were ambivalent about the job. Perhaps it would be useful to follow up with a thank you note for the interview reaffirming your enthusiasm if you are genuinely interested.

rosada

You' re right , I was skeptic at first. Thanks for the advice, I send a thank you email this morning.

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
I am still waiting for a definite reply. I did get a message that my application has been put on hold. They decided to first see 2 other candidates for the second round.

Will keep you posted!

myladythunder

visitor
Reaction score
It's been a about a month... 2 weeks ago I got an email that my application was pt on 'hold'. I've let it go since then.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).