...life can be translucent

Menu

34.1 --> 32. Need Help!

trueblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been a long time lurker on this forum and have finally decided to join! I'm looking forward to being an active member after all this time :)

Here is my situation: I asked the I Ching "How can I bring my future spouse into my life?" The I Ching gave me 34.1 --> 32.

Some background on my life - I got out of a relationship around this time last year that just wasn't working. There were strong feelings involved on both sides, but not enough compatibility, trust and communication to make it work. Just in the past few weeks I've finally felt over him and ready to move on. I'm feeling much more mature and centered than ever before and see myself as being ready for a long-term commitment. I'm 32 years old and recently moved to a new city so it's been harder to meet people than it would have been in my home town. I'm doing some online dating but haven't met anyone I like so far...

What do you think the I Ching is trying to tell me?

Thanks in advance!

TrueBlue

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
34 has very strong yang force, which is good. However, any excessive effort or obstinacy will or to misfortune. Therefore, do nothing impulsive, and act in a friendly and open manner. No intolerant behavior or any offensive behavior is allowed. So, don't press hard on finding someone. Treat all potential love with respect and attention. If you do that, then 32 promises you a very good love with durable emotions.

trueblue

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much, Icastes! That resonates a lot with me right now. I have a tendency to lack patience with these types of things, so the part about doing nothing impulsive and just being open but not pressing too hard is key.

Danai36

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much, Icastes! That resonates a lot with me right now. I have a tendency to lack patience with these types of things, so the part about doing nothing impulsive and just being open but not pressing too hard is key.

Trueblue hello.
I just got hex 34.1->32
I am wondering how your story continued. If you be so kind to share with me...

freimuth

visitor
Reaction score
The hexagram says "being tenacious is useful" but at the same time cautions that moving forward (at this time) would result in misfortune. I believe restraint should be exercised now without however giving up hope. Perhaps a friendly acquaintance without pressure would be the best strategy and after a while you should consult again the Oracle.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).