...life can be translucent

Menu

#63.5 to #36 - Is my marriage fulfilled or is it fulfilling?

peace_prevails

visitor
Reaction score
I earlier posted about my marriage here...
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=134714#post134714

But I figured I should ask a more specific question:
What is the advice on filing for divorce?

The new reading is #63 - JiJi - Already Fulfilled - moving line fifth - moving to #36 - Brilliance Injured.

#63 "A time of climax" and also to use small steps and extreme caution. "When people have achieved goals, they lose focus."

My questions to the forum:
i) Is my marriage fulfilled and done or is it to be fulfilling?
ii) I'm taking from both readings (#37 yesterday too) that I should take things slow. Thoughts?
iii) My translation says "A perfect situation where everything is right: an ideal situation." Does that mean that the marriage is perfect or that it would be perfect to split?
iv) There is also talk of a 'climax' and "When people have achieved goals, they lose focus." Could this be alluding to the fact that our goals have diverged, our lives and vitality is gone and climaxed in the past.
v) what does it mean to be moving to #36- I understand that this can mean 'exterminate' - exterminate the marriage?

Many thanks ... this is a difficult decision and I want to seek wisdom prior to taking any actions.

PP

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
The question is very vague. What does it mean to have a fulfilling marriage? Marriage in the Yiching is an institution, not a vehicle of love. There is no such thing as Rousseauan romantic love. Love and marriage are two different things. Hence, 63 is very good for marriage, while 36 breaks up marriages or favors elopements. But fulfilling? A bit of definition is needed here.

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
I earlier posted about my marriage here...
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=134714#post134714

But I figured I should ask a more specific question:
What is the advice on filing for divorce?

The new reading is #63 - JiJi - Already Fulfilled - moving line fifth - moving to #36 - Brilliance Injured.

#63 "A time of climax" and also to use small steps and extreme caution. "When people have achieved goals, they lose focus."

My questions to the forum:
i) Is my marriage fulfilled and done or is it to be fulfilling?

Hello!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you're asking whether or not your marriage is fulfilling, it can't be THAT fulfilling really, can it?

I interpret 63.5 to 36 in this situation specifically as the loss of gusto. All potentials have been fulfilled, it's time to move on before the loss of lustre becomes injurious.

HOW do you file for a divorce? Subtly, considering all of your options, walking on eggshells, keep it undercover.

IF you want to go there. It sounds like there is really a lot for you to consider, so I think the Yi is advising you to figure out how you're feeling internally/emotionally before you take the next step.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).