...life can be translucent

Menu

Why did I do bad on my Economics Test? Hexagram 36.6 to 22

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why did I do so bad on my Economics Test? Hexagram 36.6 to 22

not sure what this means; 36.6 hiding my light and 22 is about things happening on the surface. I caused my own downfall or something; idk geez i studied hard.

What should I do in order to do well on my next Economics Test? Hexagram 15.2.6 to 18

Modesty - i persist but only persist(line 2) to hurt myself(line 6) and then in hexagram 18 says arresting decay or repair. Well, that confuses me because I am trying to arrest decay and repair my grades. Maybe im just interpreting this wrong. If someone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
36.6, Lise's comment from her site:
If you strive always to be on top, your fall may be devastating.

Sometimes you just fail, ntohing wrong with it. I think maybe it points to a perfectionistic tendency which stifles your ability to stay constant and clear with your thinking.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why did I do so bad on my Economics Test? Hexagram 36.6 to 22

not sure what this means; 36.6 hiding my light and 22 is about things happening on the surface. I caused my own downfall or something; idk geez i studied hard.

What should I do in order to do well on my next Economics Test? Hexagram 15.2.6 to 18

Modesty - i persist but only persist(line 2) to hurt myself(line 6) and then in hexagram 18 says arresting decay or repair. Well, that confuses me because I am trying to arrest decay and repair my grades. Maybe im just interpreting this wrong. If someone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.

15.2.6>18 is a good answer since seems you need just to work harder (18) and also be more aware of what actually is required (15)

No use throwing masses of effort in the wrong direction and a common reason people fail exams is they aren't clear before hand about the structure of the test...like you know how many multiple choice questions there might be, likley areas of questioning. How to allocate time to each question. So though they may know alot they can't capitalise on it. They may spend half the time on just one question but the examiner has strict guidlelines about how many points to allocate each answer...so even a brilliant student can fail if they can't handle the exam time correctly

Taking exams is an art form in itself...well not quite art...but it requires planning

15 is about you being really realistic about your capabilities and whats required of you....and then just getting on with it.

I'd say with this answer you need to put some more effort in and don't be afraid to ask for help from tutors etc. There may have been areas perhaps where you thought you didn't need any help but its time to check out if thats the case becasue 15 is very much about being realistic about your own capabilities and resources

With 15>18 I think you can do it, I think you can pass the next test but you really have to have a think about the test, what it asks of you. Try to find out what answers made you fail, maybe go through it with someone. 15 is also about not doing things all buy yourself, using help when you need it.

I wonder with the 36.6 whether a teacher failed you somewhere along the line, or the college where you are, not deliberately but anyway....that time is over, don't worry about it, just keep going. If your college or your teacher haven't prepared you well the its up to you to get tot he bottom of that failure and rectify it (18). It may not be all your fault you failed is what the 36 makes me think.

jp78

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I definitely did not fail it but did pretty poorly. I will have a tutor tomorrow, but the tutors at my university are not very helpful. At least the one I got. Maybe my university did fail me (Emory University). I have struggled at Emory and my only classes I did decent in was writing classes. I don't know - maybe its bad luck or maybe I suck at studying. I feel like I can do better but finding the root of the problem may be difficult - the problem may be the way I perceive and understand the problems. Thanks for the input though

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).