...life can be translucent

Menu

21.4 --> 27 How Should I Handle This Person?

trueblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I started dating a guy a few weeks ago whom I met online. We hit it off immediately and have gone on 2 dates. There was a week between our first and second date, but he contacted me nearly every day during that period. The second date was great, but when he dropped me off he said the next week was going to be busy and he would probably not be available until the following week, but that he definitely wants to go out again. He also said he would like to stay in contact during this busy week. Then, he followed up with a text message the next day saying he had a great time and was excited to go out again. We ended up texting all day that day. But since then, I've heard nothing. It's been 3 days, AND I noticed he's been active on the dating site where we met. Normally I wouldn't think it was a big deal that a few days have gone by without contact, but since he'd established a pattern of every day contact, I'm wondering how to interpret/handle the situation. (NOTE: I'm terrible at knowing the "rules" of dating, so I just never know when/if something is a big deal or not) :rofl:

I asked the I Ching how to handle it and it gave me 21.4 Biting Through --> 27 Corners of the Mouth (Nourishment)

Thoughts?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How Should I Handle This Person?
21.4 > 27

Hexagram 21 is about rules.

Thus the kings of former times made firm the laws
Through clearly defined penalties.

The Rules say play hard to get.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rules

So maybe you shouldn't text so quickly and so much if you want to nourish a relationship. As line 4 says, "It furthers one to be mindful of difficulties."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).