...life can be translucent

Menu

www.greatvessel is closed

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just an announcement.

www.GreatVessel website and home of Stephen Karcher has closed down. It has been running at a loss for some time. We are looking for ways to make the articles posted there available again. That will happen.

Meanwhile Stephen has moved back to California where he teaches, runs seminars and does Y consultations.

Naturally he is working on a new book.

I think I’m going to hang around here for a while… So many superb posts and the Trigram section, in particular, of the Wikiwing is simply stunning. (Waives to the culprits with thanks and wonder.)

Anyone looking for me will find me guddling around in there for a while. I promise not to break anything. Its almost like getting the keys to a chocolate shop.

Also it's a pleasure to see some of the old names around still.

Warm greetings to all.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Big Grin

Hi Maria

I have just been reading some of your past posts... I did not realize it was you!

I liked them a lot... They are wonderful.

Great to hear from you again.

:bows:

S

sooo

Hey Kevin! You've been on my mind the last few days. Must have heard you coming. Nice to you see around again. I still recall your storm at sea story. It left a deep impression and is a wonderful metaphor for the eternal 'meaning of life' question.

See ya round. :)

(Candid/Bruce)

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back, Kevin!

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings to you all - Feels like I'm home

Thanks for the greetings and the 'thanks' from those more demure :)

For the next few weeks I think I will mainly be reading... There is so much good work and ideas going on here.

Sooo! - Funny that - you were coming into my thoughts a few times this last few weeks - So glad you are still around... I am so looking forward to reading your posts - Punchy as always? and did you ever finish that I Ching of yours?

Sparhawk - warm greets n thanks :)

Its good to be among friends again - But methinks, reading posts, that you have all moved on and I shall be catching up with you for quite a while.

:hug:

S

sooo

Punchy as always? and did you ever finish that I Ching of yours?

lol, hopefully not, but probably so. No I Ching writing for me. What do I know about I Ching? I'm still trying to learn what I Ching knows about me.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Laughing Loudly

No change there then!

(That is you are still sharp as a chip in the Skye)

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I'm curious about the storm at sea story Bruce mentioned.

would you like to share it , if you in a story-telling mood of course. :)

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ah.

Deep sea Storms, they used to be my friends... I used to sing, dance and laugh loudly as the seas crashed about... they make one feel so small and so full of energy. They leave no space for anything but being in the moment, the air full of water and the sounds of the wind howling. There are far too few of these in London.

I think Soo is referring to the one I did not see coming. Duh, how can a sailor not see a storm coming! It woke me in the middle of the night and asked me to make a choice. When I made the choice it left within an hour or so.

I will sketch it out on the coming weekend... I am still caught in that choice I made that night, such is the way of things.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
And One Storm to bind him!

This is soo off topic... So I have posted it in open space.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Forgot to say... if there's anything I can do to help make GreatVessel's articles available again, let me know. Plenty of website here, and also some experience at building presentable sites simply and cheaply.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks hilary

Presentable might be an understatement :)

I hope to talk with SK next weekend... He is still pondering choices... I like the idea.

There are few projects which never came to fruition... I will email you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).