...life can be translucent

Menu

Astrology forum?

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a forum similar to Clarity but relating to astrology?

Thank you.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm having a look as we speak.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! It looks very neat, and it even has different sections in different languages... in my native one, too! :D

Pakua, are you a member? Have you found it useful?

pakua

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not a member, but I do enjoy browsing through the forums. There are a lot of very knowlegeable people there, amazing really...

There are so many different areas of interest to choose from, you can get quite absorbed for long periods of time....

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you!

Yes I've seen a lot of interesting posts. What amazes me is people posting full birthcharts complete with all personal info (not only place, date and time of birth, but name and surname too!). Now, that isn't exactly like sharing an Yi reading, is it? :)

Brendon

visitor
Reaction score
how about astrologer forum that is a good site if you are more concern about astrology and its other forms

arimoshe

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I can recommend a couple sites - both are oriented towards the Evolutionary Astrology paradigm as taught by Jeffrey Wolf Green.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/ This one is free. Very dense and core information - amazing wisdom and practical instruction here.

http://newparadigmastrology.com/
This one is very friendly and community oriented. It requires a subscription and includes several non forum related perks.

Gmulii

visitor
Reaction score

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).