...life can be translucent

Menu

39 1.2.5 > 11

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if love was possible between myself and x?

Obstacle to peace...

Is this saying that It would be best to forget about love and then all will be easy sailing?

Thanks

Yx

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 39.1 and 39.2 suggest there is no need to take any action now. You are currently faced with obstacles to take this connection to a relationship or love. ( Starting from now to early December)

Hex 39.5 suggests help from friends. There is a possibility but only with the help from external force.
(March to April 2012)

Resultant Hex 11 - take it easy. let it sail.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
A very incompatible match, and too many complications to make this work. If the intent is serious, as in marriage, then the possibility is one of a multi-sided affair for someone. Better to move on, 11.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Yxeli,

One detail , don't know if it helps...
In my experience with 39 at work this year, the general advice of not getting entangled has been helpful, however line 2 has been a challenge. The reason is that sometimes I've been faced with ethical/moral dilemmas and, like line 2 suggests, felt the need to make exceptions and do my small part in trying to make things better.

Is it possible that this person fits a love role better as ministry vs. mate?

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Tifa and Icastes
Polar Opposite readings!

This relationship is extremely complicated, nothing has been easy, and it has continued for a very long time with false starts that inspire hope only to be dashed away the next time...

Its very true that friends play a huge role in this, they tell me what hes thinking and there is very little direct communication between us. its almost like we're stuck in a silent love affair and have been for years and years.

I often get the hexagram 'difficulty at the beginning' when i consult about our relationship, along with calculated waiting...

Last weekend we went to a music festival together with some friends and he definitely was still interested in me..but this silent longing across dancefloors and penetrating looks are starting to get very boring...

I know that he really did like me (friends intervening as you said), his best friend asking me what i think his problem is with regard to us etc...

It has lasted so long because i think we really do have a deep connection with eachother...i know that must sound a bit unlikely seeing as the communication barrier is so big, but when we do talk we are on the same page about alot of things..and for me this was my first real experience of what, before this relationship, seemed like a a fake dream in a hollywood fairytale- ''love''.

It brought up alot of difficulties for me, why when i actually for the first time wanted to be with someone i couldnt just let it happen. He has tried and tried and so have i and now it just seems so painfull that after 2 years there has been such little progress.

Iamsgirl :

I'm sorry, i don't quite catch the drift of your question? Do you mean the minister line in the hex?

I asked the Yi just now ''What is the biggest problem between me and x?''

64 1.5 > 10

and 'what is the most important thing to remember when i am with him?''

Hexagram 58 unchanging...

I'm sorry to cast another hexagram in this thread but Any other knowledge would be so helpful.

Thanks Everyone

Yx

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Sometimes Yx, I found it is more a soul connection and a chance to learn about ourselves and we just can't seem to get it together on the 'earthly plane' no matter how hard we try or how much we desire it. And yes we don't even have to communicate much it's all about our energies colliding with each other. x

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah its the most frustrating feeling i've ever had! Thanks for your input! xx

G

goddessliss

The first time this happened to me, he was a friend of my boyfriend at the time, and the 'attraction' was instant .By the time I broke up with my boyfriend the other guy had a girlfriend but the attraction was still there. We lost contact but never the connection, we married others but out of the blue we would see each other, in real life, in dreams whatever....I tried to break the connection with something similar to reiki several times but it just would not be broken, this lasted for 25 years and then finally somehow the connection was over. Frustrating to say the least! It has happened to me with others but very briefly cause now I get it and look at things from a higher perspective, learn what I gotta learn and move on....wish I could tell you different but it sounds like a similar thing to me xx

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

I'm sorry, i don't quite catch the drift of your question? Do you mean the minister line in the hex?

Ministry – as in does this person draw out altruistic, rescuer, or caretaker tendencies in you? Making a difference in another’s life can be rewarding in that way and maybe that's the best it can be for now. However, since it may take its toll on you, not overextending would be important.

vs.

Mate – as in a more balanced, reciprocal flowing love relationship.

Last edited:

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
On a quick note, I do see icastes point of view.

At present there is no way to advance. I wouldn't say an absolute "no " as things may change couple of months down the line. Yi would have given you some lines in Hex 33 telling you to back off. But, Yi didn't. Perhaps it is just not the right time to act.

Just do what you have to do in life and give thinking some rest.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks again to all..

[QUOTEMinistry – as in does this person draw out altruistic, rescuer, or caretaker tendencies in you? Making a difference in another’s life can be rewarding in that way and maybe that's the best it can be for now. However, since it may take its toll on you, not overextending would be important.][/QUOTE]

I think maybe he played that role with me, and i knew it wasnt balanced and so did he...i think this is why this progression is very slow, we both understand that for this relationship to work we have to be alot more equal and not develop roles of one sided council or teacher/ student parent/child relationships... Although i think i have really helped him too so it is evening out a bit...slowly.

Thanks tifa, I will try to take your advice about waiting patiently and continuing on with my own business.

Yx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).