...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship reading...latest developments

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have been getting closer to someone in the last five months...

Curious, I asked the following questions:

What kind of relationship does he want from me? 61.3.5>26

I would interpret this as he wants to be himself (he plays drums and sings in a band HA!) but 26...doesn't that also mean he does not want to eat at home, so could that mean that he wants an open rel?

So I asked, does he want an open rel? 38.2>21

To me, it feels like he might just want to meet up when it is 'possible', leaving it up to fate...

So I probed a little more...so does he want nothing more than a casual rel? 7.2.5>8

This makes me think that he actually would be interested in something longterm and commited with me but it would have to be built step by step...

I also enquired as to whether he'd want to see me in Dec (cos we loosely talked about meeting before he goes up to see his family). I got his answer 48.3.5>7

To me, this says that while he is not sure how much he may commit, meeting up in Dec might make things take a more serious turn or that he is serious about meeting up with me in Dec...

Am I far off the mark here or am I getting it right?

I'd appreciate any help you might be able to give me on my interpretations...

Thanks in advance!! :bows:

TD xx

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Are my interpretations so spot on for everyone, then? :rofl::rofl:

I would appreciate any extra insight, if possible, thanks! :bows:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
way too many questions ... as for 61.3.5>26 i'm afraid he doesn't want a relation. he will retreat soon

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
An update...

First of all, many THANKS for taking time to interpret one of my readings, Gato.

Right now, it is quite spot on. He and I are in touch, friendly but he has gone a bit frostier than last month. I am in the process of letting go which is rather painful but as Pema Chödrön says - 'the lessons come when we need them'. Mine has been going on for the last five years. I'm obviously more retarded than I thought! :rofl:

The good ol' I-Ching, eh? :bows:

TD

ps. I'd love to see more updates from people on here so we could compare notes on each other's readings.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
well I have found 26 to come up for people who i feel are important to me and I have a sense of not wanting to go overborard in any way that might damage the raising of the cattle so to speak.

61.3, often people I really like, but want to pick arguments with
61.5, someone to stick with.

Cant say I'd agree with gato on this one, but then again it wasnt the best phrased question either, and you say gato is correct anyway.

I think what 61 > 26 does reveal most certainly is that he is really important to you. And 61.5 then has the best advice for you for this situation.

He possesses truth, which links together.

No blame.

and 26... hold back some of these high hopes, all you need is truth and go out for dinner sometime ;) lol, I always write that about 26 but I love that bit the most because I hate cooking at the moment.

I think the open relationship thing was your own fears, I dunno if I was going to try and read someone wanting an open relationship from yi I'd prob see that in 59.3.4 > 44 more than 61.3.5 > 26.

61 > 26 to me is cultivating a really important connection based on truth or trust, doesn't mean marriage or romance, its more than that and less than that, depends on how you look at it I guess. My tired ramblings started treading on themselves...goodnight.

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, ChingChing. You have certainly nailed something on the head - he is VERY important to me. Like one of those people whom you cannot stop thinking about because your relationship has been 'ordained from high'. I cannot bear to use 'that word'...if you know what I mean ;) so yeah, he's super special.

We've recently told each other how we felt since we met (five years ago). It's one of those weird situations where you look at each other and you're hit by a thunderbolt...we were both in established rels back then, after which I decided to separate (unrelated to having met him, however). He is still in the same situation...

Anyway, it's not as cheesy as it sounds and there are reasons why we do meet certain people at certain times in our lives. I spent the first three years beating myself over the head about my feelings but though I tried to move, nothing else has stuck. So. I gotta face the music and understand why I have been given this card to deal with...

All good fun, eh :duh:

Thanks again!

TD

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
And my understanding of this Oracle is highly flawed :rofl:

Anyone has any advice about how I can improve it?

TD

kenji b

visitor
Reaction score
It sound like things went really badly for you. I'm sorry(I mean that in a I don't know you but I can imagine how that must feel way).
I once had a bad experience with people. the funny thing is while I would never ever want to redo that experience If it hadn't happened I wouldn't be here.

There are good things here.:D

I wouldn't want the bad karma of giving you bad advice(if you can get bad karma that way) but here's what I've done.

Asked lots of relationship questions(lot's). That didn't work so well but I did learn to recognize most hexagrams without looking them up. I found out that the Wilhelm/Banes translation might have some problems(there did seem something funky with a few of the hexagrams but I chalked that up to my understanding).
I still read it but I read other stuff as well.

Like these:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/iching/

http://www.reocities.com/wu_weifarer/Yijing.html

http://surrealist.org/iching/index.html

http://www.yijing.nl/i_ching/index.html

http://www.hermetica.info/ (I forgot to mention this one. It seems pretty good. I downloaded the PDF with the translation.)

and of course Hilary's translations when I use the Online I Ching.
Have you seen the posts on each of the hexagrams on the home page.

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/gua/hexagrams/

I stopped asking about relationship potential because well it could be changing all the time. When I get happy,sad,angry,confused,optimistic, and of course that could go on forever.

I don't ask about the future for the same reason.

I don't ask yes/no questions generally because it's terrible to get hexagram 44
when you ask if someone's your soulmate(Yes I've been that dumb before).

It's amazing how easy it was for me to meet someone and turn them into an idea.
An idea that met all of my expectations and wants but at the end of the day I fell in ... with an idea in my head.

Hex 44: The Powerful Idea That Consumes(if you let it)

Okay I'm going to go now.
Good luck with your travels.

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Kenji B! I will have a look at them.

I am just going to relax cos it's obvious things have stalled for a bit. I think he is overwhelmed and stuck within himself now. Something I dont understand cos I tend to be very good and quick at making decisions. But we're not all the same, obviously :D

Thanks again for your suggestions I will follow them!

TD

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
I'd like to provide some feedback.

After a month or so, he did retreat and we met in Italy to talk about it. He told me he'd thought about having a relationship with me, but it would be too complicated. It was all very amicable.

Then four months after that, I saw him again and he shocked me with news that he had been in love with me from the first time he met me and that that was the reason why he'd told me more than once that he thought about me all the time. But he also added that he loved his wife and would not leave her. The situation went back and forth for a couple of other months but we have now stopped all contact.

It sucked for a bit, but I am now in a better place. And I wish him the best.

Thanks again for all your help! The IChing is always so spot on!! :bows:

TD

Lana73123

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just got 61.3.5 > 26 and this thread is very interesting. My question was "How did the action of me taking MW's jacket home with me affect our relationship?" A little back story (Im not a thief!!) - His brother and I are really close friends and he introduced us. from then on, we (me and MW) think about each other all the time (its been about 3 months). However, he is in a relationship and at this point he is not ready to end that relationship but he cant bare to be without me for long. So...anyway - MW was at his brother's house and when he left, he forgot his jacket. I was there as well and brother "made" me take the jacket with me so MW would have to come to my house to pick it up! LOL. however, a few hours after getting home, I felt kinda awkward about it - but before I could return it to brother, MW texted that he was coming to get his jacket. the encounter was fine (short and kinda cold and blank) but I wondered how it changed our relationship. It seems that there is potential here but it must be cultivated carefully if success is to be had.

A day prior I asked "How does MW feel about me now" and I got 25UC. I actually thought that was a good one as I really like being with him but I don't think I want a true relationship with him. our relationship is (was?) unpretentious and easy. No expectations.

And here is the best part - I asked just today "Will MW and my's relationship ever be more and I got 35.3 > 56. the funny thing is about a month ago - I asked "What is the reality of the situation between MW and I AND I GOT 35.3 > 56! Therefore I deduce that me taking his jacket DID NOT affect our relationship in huge way.

I guess the 61>26 just shows our connection to one another is very dichotomous...and there is nothing wrong with that. We both have to have "major restraint" in this relationship. It is very powerful when we are together. Oh and he does live across the river the river from me.... so that line in 26 is literal.
Anyway - just wanted to share that...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).