...life can be translucent

Menu

lady troubles 56.1.5.6>49

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ya all

I am having issues with this lady, i just feel maybe she is not being totally honest like there is something i just cant quite put my finger on also things just seem to around in circles and I am getting older and really need to make a decision re my personal life. I have some good things happening next year.

I asked what do I need to know about this lady, I really dont like the sound of line 6 i dont want to lose my cow, i dont know exactly what that could mean. like does that mean I could lose her or i do need to be on guard with her

could anyone break this reading down from the outside looking in

Steve

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
I receive this hexagram a lot and usually take it to mean that I need to be cautious and careful in my behaviour towards others, starting with my general attitude. 56 is a wanderer, so not a permanent arrangement. Maybe your answer is that this lady is a temporary companion, that 56.1 is inappropriate behaviour causing trouble, 56.5 things going well and then 56.6 again losing the resting place through loss of modesty. To me, this hex is just reflecting back at you your statement about being unsure about this lady and maybe just cautioning through 56.6 to guard against arrogance.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Oh so you think its me and my attitude,,interesting what about 49,,, how does that fit in
Does anyone agree?

thanks for your reply much appreciated

Steve

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
could be your attitude, could be hers, hard to know without the facts, but 49 is major change, so it's either needed or on the way. hope you get some more perspectives

Tigercat

visitor
Reaction score
I just got this combo asking about my girl's inappropriate behavior and your interpretation nailed it precision grace. Bless you. And it definitely applies to her, Jing was not commenting on my behavior

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I found the girl to be nothing but trouble

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)