...life can be translucent

Menu

17.1.5.6 > 35 re: lost relationship

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
We did finally talk in person recently, I just went over to her place, and at least there was some validation of what we had had. But she seems to be most focused on finding her own peace, and I don't seem to fit in the picture, she knew I had kids but she wants her freedom now, etc. I asked if our relationship - or lack thereof now - was just something that can't be changed.

The iChing gave me 17.1.5.6 > 35.

The path ahead is strewn with blessings? Somehow this seems way too optimistic to refer to her and myself. Wait for a sign? Well when we were together, the spirit did manifest in obvious, even intrusive signs. Scared her a bit, obvious attention from the invisible world she doesn't really want, but signs and synchronicities would just appear when we were together. And when I am so inspired the music just comes.

I have had some pretty hurt feelings that I have been trying to move on from since she ruthlessly ended us. There are others with an interest in me. But if there is still something possible with her, the truth is I would regret not risking having my world turned upside down by her again. I don't want to be obsessive, push too hard - but the thing is for me it was love at first sight - which she doesn't believe in at all.

This is a very unusual place for me to be in, I have never had this happen before. I have loved others, but never like this. I could use some help guys. Thanks.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I know, but if the situation was not such as it is, I probably wouldn't need to seek outside advice. The iChing and I go back pretty far, but these last couple years have been quite a time.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
" Am I such a immature fool? For falling in love, being so sentimental? Vulnerable? Is this childlike? "

The Oracle said, Hexagram 11 Peace, unchanging.

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
means if you follow what her path is and do it her way you two will progress
- some people fear being a couple means absorption into anothers agenda.
it is possible to grow in a couple if one allows it - there is something she needs
to sort out - allow it for success 35

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Hopex. Is there anything implicit in the reading that indicates if developing our relationship, her way, leads to good fortune or bad?

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
35 leads only to good - surely
try it and let us know ;-)

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Hopex. Before sleep the other night, I asked God to please explain what was happening to me that night as I slept somehow, because it seems so unusual to really love someone so much who often has hurt me. We are very different people in a lot of ways, not a typical astrological match, just possible at best. And I'm not a perfect man by any means, and I get shaken sometimes by heartache. And as I slept I saw her daughters, who are the most awesome, brilliant daughters of the light ever, praying for her. I really love her girls. And their through their prayers the love of God poured into this woman, making her shiny and beautiful, and that then that power was flowing out of her like a cord and was pulling on me with a compelling magnetic power.

Not sure what to make of this though. I don't know how this will turn out, thanks for the help my friend.

What fortune if I try again with this woman? Gave me 29 unchanging. Have to be like water, go with the flow. Can I handle this woman? As there are a lot of forces at work beyond me here. Hexagram 14 unchanging. Why is it sometimes when I get messages of good fortune and the support of heaven, I react with a steeling of myself for the coming pain?

Last edited:

jadefalls

visitor
Reaction score
We did finally talk in person recently, I just went over to her place, and at least there was some validation of what we had had. But she seems to be most focused on finding her own peace, and I don't seem to fit in the picture, she knew I had kids but she wants her freedom now, etc. I asked if our relationship - or lack thereof now - was just something that can't be changed.

The iChing gave me 17.1.5.6 > 35.

The path ahead is strewn with blessings? Somehow this seems way too optimistic to refer to her and myself. Wait for a sign? Well when we were together, the spirit did manifest in obvious, even intrusive signs. Scared her a bit, obvious attention from the invisible world she doesn't really want, but signs and synchronicities would just appear when we were together. And when I am so inspired the music just comes.

I have had some pretty hurt feelings that I have been trying to move on from since she ruthlessly ended us. There are others with an interest in me. But if there is still something possible with her, the truth is I would regret not risking having my world turned upside down by her again. I don't want to be obsessive, push too hard - but the thing is for me it was love at first sight - which she doesn't believe in at all.

This is a very unusual place for me to be in, I have never had this happen before. I have loved others, but never like this. I could use some help guys. Thanks.

Hi Lavalamp, here I am again behind you with the same reading, I hope you respond to this and the other I posted today. It is really uncanny how similar our situation and readings are.

E

erre_kz

Hi Lavalamp, how did that situation turn out? I asked Yi a bit different question but I'd like to know how it turned out in your case, it could help...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).