...life can be translucent

Menu

Your Experiences With Unchanging Castings - Hexagram 1

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
As suggested on a recent Exploring Divinations thread, I'm proposing that we begin an archive of the collected experiences of Clarity participants with Unchanging Hexagrams. The idea is to aggregate what we can of thoughts and history related to each hexagram, one at a time, in its "unchanged" form, similar to the effort made by Rosada and compadres in the Memorising Threads model.

There is a separate thread in Exploring Divination for general ideas on unchanging castings, entitled "Your Experiences with Unchanging Castings Hexagram 0", so please enter anything that isn't specific to a particular unchanged hexagram over there.

Shall we try? If you're game, may we begin with Hexagram 1 Unchanging? What meaning do you ascribe to a Hex 1 Unchanging casting? Interpretation and nomination of various commentaries, your stories and journal histories of such castings are all welcome. Ideas about unchanging castings on the whole may be helpful as well with any examples you may be able to offer. :bows:

Last edited by a moderator:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan's Statement on Unchanging Hexagrams

Maybe there's a a prettier way to do this, but I'm just copying Trojan's statement from the other thread here, to do with unchanging castings in general, as it seems a very good starting place to an archive on the subject. See below.

there a numerous ways to see unchanging hexagrams

mine are

1. its a direct unequivocal answer. a simple answer. For example perhaps 42 unchanging there is pretty much a situation of increase and blessing.

2. its describing a situation you cannot really impact upon much...its how it is ...which is er pretty much the same as point 1 isn't it...hmmm

3. you can't quite access what ever the hex is about because you have no place to stand in regard to it...there is no relating hexagram so how do you relate to it ? No changing lines almost seems to mean you are outside of it...ooha again not disimilar to points 1 and 2

4. it can be emphatic advice particulary if you read the Image which is said to be more prominent with the unchanging hexagram

Some people make out an unchanging hexagram always means this or always means that and they.... are..... wrong. The same words can be spoken in a sentence but they mean entirely different things according to context and tone. I think ones intuition has to be engaged.

Why would it repeat you ask ?...same reason people repeat what they say...seems you didn't hear them the first time ? Its the same answer

R L Wings view of the unchanging hexagrams are pretty arbitrary. Its all down to your own feeling how you see the unchanging hexagram in any particular instance I think it varies alot, can be quite different at different times

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
And this was Hilary's addition to Trojan's comment. Also on unchanging castings in general.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything Trojan said, plus

3a) You haven't yet chosen where to stand in relation to this, or where you're going with it. So 46 unchanging might be 'this ladder you're climbing... what wall is it leaning on, again?'

and either 3b) or 5), not sure which,
Sometimes this can wreak havoc with the original meaning of the hexagram. 52 unchanging is just very, very still. 11 unchanging is... weird and unpredictable. As if all that energy really wants a direction. It may be from this kind of thing that someone came up with the theory that an unchanging hexagram always means the opposite of its original meaning, something like a reversed card in tarot. That's certainly not true - but maybe if you got a string of 1, 11 and 49 unchanging it could seem to be.

Short version... 'unchanging' might be a kind of punctuation. For instance:
!
...??
**?!*?&!!***

And now...for particular comments about Hexagram One unchanging? :)

Last edited:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
In the ethical tradition of "never ask anybody to do something you wouldn't do yourself" I'll contribute something on Hexagram 1 unchanging to get the ball rolling. The one occasion I remember casting this combination my life was exploding and I thought there was no chance of recovering it. Having repressed everything for a long while I was casting about {literally} for a way to recuperate and to remove myself and my very young children from an utter mess. I wanted to know if the crazy idea I had would work and I got hex 1 unchanging.

So I went for it and wrote a book in ten weeks, then posted it off to a number of publishers. The publisher I most wanted to hear from called me on the telephone to say they wanted to publish my manuscript. I nearly died of happiness right then. A couple weeks later the same editor called back and said, no dice, the publishers were being bought out by a big company from New York and my book had been "tabled" because they were going to focus entirely on self-help manuals. Blah.

My career took off in another direction entirely anyway -- in music the subject I'd written about -- the most exciting development of my life. The lousy relationship I'd been in disappeared and was replaced with a lot of interesting and fun associations. The book went into a drawer, forgotten for several years, until it was co-published with another company. When I read it now there's lots I'm glad I wrote down about an entirely inspired time. And there are ideas I find naive as well. But it was a great catharsis -- and I think THAT was the point. Writing the book focused everything that was in my favor and dispersed everything that wasn't.

What does Hex One unchanging mean in my experience? That the flying dragon has entirely taken over, will carry you along through a creative process on the order of the Hero Journey [Campbell], and you may not recognise yourself at the new destination. But it will be exciting, instructive and powerful if you just go with it. Don't question -- just go.:bows:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Heres my miniature hex 1 experience....not quite as earth shattering as yours

there was a man I knew, I hadn't seen him for a long long time, at least over a year. He was in a relationship...but exuded a great deal of charm and there was something like flirting happening between us but nothing could happen...it was okay

One morning I 'viewed' him on my inner screen...all of sudden with my inner eye I clearly 'saw' him as from above, pacing around a room, thinking, looking like he was really trying to figure something out. It wasn't a day dream, I hadn't even thought about him for a long time..it was like a sudden very bright slide screenshow played before my inner eyes...not volitional. That sometimes happens to me. Why I was 'shown' that I don't know....couldn't figure it out...it was very strong and clear...but what for :confused:

Later that day I met him in a shop !...and we seemed to linger and linger ...and linger and if I didn't know better I'd think he was a man who harboured some sort of feeling for me :eek: but actually I knew he was in what looked like quite a strong relationship....you know so those puppy dog eyes he was making didn't quite compute.
Also his eyes looked like they were almost crying, then he said he had a cold ...but it didn't look that way.

Later I asked Yi what was going on.....why that clear vision of him and then meeting him like that...and when we met we virtually locked gazes and couldn't break away and talked for what seemed like long time.......I thought there must be some sort of rhyme or reason or meaning for me behind it, vision then meeting :confused:

Yi said hex 1 unchanging

In a very broad sense I took it as just the Creative moving about...yes its in action....but there is nothing to be 'done' with it....it just is...maybe a spark of the creative connects, ignites, moves like lightening speed, thought, and perhaps we are in deep sympathy as people...but neither of us had any place to stand in terms of making an actual , appropriate relationship to each other.

'Life sparks' is how I saw it... a pretty neutral, living, heightened energetic thing between people.....and it also can't be extinguished by ...well anything really...its life itself. Creative shoots through sending a vision and a meeting ...hmm I doubt it has concern for 'appropriate' much

I felt I did understand the answer and yet I don't actually have the right words to describe how I understood it...as is no doubt apparent

and thats how I see hex 1 unchanging ...its ineffable vast potent energy uncontained....a dragon shoots through, I can't catch it !

I have nothing more sensible than that to say on the answer

But in 10 years I may have a completley different take on it...maybe I don't actually know what hex 1 meant there.....yet

See you Arabella have a total life change experience and I have a vision and a conversation in a shop

Hex 1 is mysterious to behold !

Last edited:

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I have a general impression of 1 unchanging (based on a few clients' readings, cannot share) and one reading of my own that sort-of fits the pattern but is really one of a kind. I think I've mentioned all this before, but it's good to have a 'collection' thread.

The general impression: something in potential, full of energy, but there is no way or no place for it to happen in reality. So as a prediction I might read it as 'great! brilliant! inspired! - only it won't materialise. Or not now, anyway.'

(I think that fits reasonably well with Arabella's book.)

The one-off, from about 9 years ago: I actually asked about something supremely trivial: at the day centre, I was going to be playing the 'cello next day alongside the grandchild of one of the other volunteers, who'd just started learning. I've no experience with children, wasn't sure how this would go, and asked, I think, for advice. 1 unchanging. Could not make head or tail of this - it just bore no relation whatsoever to the question.

Next morning I heard my father had died suddenly in the night. Then 1 unchanging came back to me and didn't so much 'make sense' as it sustained me with its/his presence.

I think it's all one basic idea of 1 unchanging: the spirit or inspiration or energy that isn't embodied/ realised is no less real for that.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
The general impression: something in potential, full of energy, but there is no way or no place for it to happen in reality. So as a prediction I might read it as 'great! brilliant! inspired! - only it won't materialise. Or not now, anyway.'

This has been my experience with 1 uc and

I think it's all one basic idea of 1 unchanging: the spirit or inspiration or energy that isn't embodied/ realised is no less real for that.

make sense of it to me.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
hilary;152686 I think it's all one basic idea of 1 unchanging: the spirit or inspiration or energy that isn't embodied/ realised is no less real for that.[/QUOTE said:
If I could revert to the general idea of an unchanging hexagram for a moment.....

The more I've thought about the unchanging hexagram phenomenon, the more it occurs to me that any hex unchanging may be a form of pure energy, which is how these stories sound in practice -- unless that's distinct to Hexagram One unchanging. Somehow I think we will find this to be generalised though.

Searching for a common thread between other experiences of unchanging hexes puts me in mind of books that I’ve read on chaos theory and scientific thought that says there is no “chaos” in the Universe – only patterns that are so broad our minds can’t grasp them.

Does it seem that, whereas, the fence-posts of changing lines give us more clues on the social or practical implications of the situation equated with a relatively known background of ancient Chinese civilisation [and more tangible imagery to work with as well as shades and nuance of tone], the unchanging hexagram would appear to present us with, as Hilary says, a disembodied and pure energy form, a primary colour and a phenomenon the Yi masters didn’t really choose to define for posterity? Can the unchanging hexagram be, literally, a purer and more forceful essence of the hexagram? It seems difficult to believe that, as a primary condition of being, the unchanging hexagram would behave more randomly than the changing lines though. Perhaps just a broader brush and bolder stroke?

Surely there is nothing “random” about the unchanging hexes; anymore than there is about a grid organised into 64 hexagrams, six interior phenomena each. Trojan was saying that the fixed double-hexagram is a more direct voice. What is it that fails to change – when we draw the double-hexagram? The amount of fluctuation appears to decrease to nothing. Randomness should be less then – not more. In any case, doesn’t it seem we are faced with an energy that is more dense and focused and whose application leaves fewer choices [thus no changing lines] and requires more faith and acquiescence? Or is that just the mood I’m in lately?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well you've totally lost me...admittedly i spend a good deal of time being lost but still......

1. what on earth is a double hexagram ? You aren't referring to the appearance of the online casting tool are you...? It isn't really double you know....an unchanging hexagram is just that hexagram

2. I'm lost as to why you are discussing the unchanging hecagram being random :confused: why would it be any more random than any other answer :confused:

I haven't said it was more random but you seem to be discussing that point with someone who did say that...? I don't know who

3. why do you call the unchanging hexagram a phenomenon ? Its no more a phenomenon than any other answer.....is it ?

4. This is more nebulous...feels to me like you are looking to get something pinned down and generalised here about the unchanging hexagram. But they are all quite different in their unchanging form and as I listed above can be quite different in their manifestation. For example while I may experience hex 1 as something as yet quite unformed...but very vital...thats not something I could generalise to all instances of my receiving unchanging hexagrams...or even generalise to hex 1 unchanging

Hex 58 unchanging can be simply having a wonderful time, being open...or it might answer something very tangible ie I once, being worried, asked about an endoscopic preocedure, ie a tube being put down my throat into my stomach...Yi gave me 58...Karchers word 'open' for 58 leapt out at me and I instantly was reassured....that is without very much analysis I knew 58 was a good omen for objects to pass through openings. Why was it unchanging ?....because it was the most apt answer for me at that time...plus there was much laughter and joking with the nurses and so on...so that linked in too. It was not about an unformed or pure energy...i think in that instance it felt just a pretty physically immediate answer

Look at the 3 examples of hex 1 unchanging here....they are very very different aren't they. I suspect people have had 1 unchanging as plain practical answers too . Thats why Yi cannot be pinned down ...and why we are still talking about it

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Tom would see 1 unchanging as a picture of some sort of object

like a pile of bricks or something (probably)...

perhaps he'll tell us...or perhaps he sees the picture in relation to the question...hmmm yes

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I got hex. 1 unchanging when I asked Yi how I had done. There had been a confrontation with a very difficult person, who uses every power she has to overrule. Screaming, accusing, digging up old sores, anything whatever. I had stood my ground, without in any way reacting to those things. That was new, until that day I never managed to stay entirely free, not attack back, not answer to any accusation, only saying what I felt I should say. Strong, calm, in balance. I was amazed at myself.

So I asked Yi "what was THAT".

Hex. 1 unchanging. Nothing left which should be done, all perfect and creative.

That felt really like a huge pat on the back. Well done, great! Made me shine with pride.

Next week that will be exactly one year ago. Things improved a huge lot since that day.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I got hex.1 with all lines changing once. Maybe it is a good example to see what unchanging is NOT.

I wanted something very badly, but it involved the approval of someone who didn't see any need for it. To get it done would take a lot of effort.
I think Yi told me that it was a big creative thing to do, but there was so much I had to overcome, the task was simply too big for me.
Several years later I could finally do what was not possible back then, and with good result.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I heard once, long ago, a complaint of someone who had hex.11 unchanging as prediction for a day. That day a member of his family got a stroke, so how could that possibly be?

I know how. I know someone who had a severe stroke, and getting a light one is literally a life-saver. Without that warning you go on and the danger grows and grows until one day you get the heavy one.

So 11 unchanging was a description of that day. Just "this happens, and it is of hex.11-quality". A gift from above.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, just wait until we get to 11!

I think the 'pure energy'-ness of 1 unchanging has to do with it being pure yang - no spaces, no openings for it to come through, as it were. Except in LiSe's 1 unchanging... unless the 'staying entirely free' has a similar feel to it? (This is great, having a new example - it 59-s my ideas nicely!)

Trojan, I think when Arabella questioned whether an unchanging hexagram should be particularly 'random' she was picking up on what I said about the weird effects of unchangingness on a hexagram's original meaning. The idea being that the meaning 'shouldn't' be unpredictable, it 'ought to' be pure and direct essence-of-hexagram. At least, I think that's what was meant...?

Any more hexagram 1 examples, anyone?

arabella

visitor
Reaction score

I think the 'pure energy'-ness of 1 unchanging has to do with it being pure yang - no spaces, no openings for it to come through, as it were. Except in LiSe's 1 unchanging... unless the 'staying entirely free' has a similar feel to it? (This is great, having a new example - it 59-s my ideas nicely!)

Trojan, I think when Arabella questioned whether an unchanging hexagram should be particularly 'random' she was picking up on what I said about the weird effects of unchangingness on a hexagram's original meaning. The idea being that the meaning 'shouldn't' be unpredictable, it 'ought to' be pure and direct essence-of-hexagram. At least, I think that's what was meant...?

Thanks Hilary, yes this is what I was chiming in on. A bit of talking out loud to myself -- SHOULDN'T it be this way then?? :) And terms like "double hex" or "phenomenon" is just me searching for synonyms or metaphors where there may not be any -- to keep from repeating the same words again and again. Don't take me literally please Trojan as i sort around for a way to describe what I'm muddling through. Interesting though, when you think of it, if the unchanging hexagram isn't the hex doubled -- why write it twice? Why not simply write an unchanging hexagram once if that's the only connotation? Again, just me thinking out loud!

And i'll repeat Hilary's call: Any more examples of Hex 1 Unchanging?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Hilary, yes this is what I was chiming in on. A bit of talking out loud to myself -- SHOULDN'T it be this way then?? :) And terms like "double hex" or "phenomenon" is just me searching for synonyms or metaphors where there may not be any -- to keep from repeating the same words again and again. Don't take me literally please Trojan as i sort around for a way to describe what I'm muddling through. Interesting though, when you think of it, if the unchanging hexagram isn't the hex doubled -- why write it twice? Why not simply write an unchanging hexagram once if that's the only connotation? Again, just me thinking out loud!

And i'll repeat Hilary's call: Any more examples of Hex 1 Unchanging?

:confused:...why is there no emoticon for someone lying in a darkened room rocking back and forth because she doesn't understand ....I mean I don't write it twice....does anyone write it twice.......who writes it twice ? You mean the online tool is that right ?

God that thing should be abolished as now people seem to think there are 'double hexagrams'

rock

:brickwall:

rock

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

:confused:

rock

I didn't hear you say anything like that

it will never be predictable....

...she said innocently......whilst plotting to write her next book with a huge chapter all about unchanging hexagrams

...and about time too

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
:confused:...why is there no emoticon for someone lying in a darkened room rocking back and forth because she doesn't understand ....I mean I don't write it twice....does anyone write it twice.......who writes it twice ? You mean the online tool is that right ?

God that thing should be abolished as now people seem to think there are 'double hexagrams'

rock

rock

Doesn't seem unique to this online tool -- but is the standard electronic format -- and isn't that the "wave of the future?" It seems that these programs generally show a mirror image as the resulting hexagram emphasizing that nothing has changed. Or are these programs just unable to leave a space blank?

Anyway Trojan, don't bash around in the dark hurting yourself if this is just an extremely dumb question. Since running across these electronic casting systems I'm thinking my chicken scratch may have been "shorthand" all these years for how the unchanging and "resulting" unchanging notations are supposed to look. If you say there is no "resulting" hexagram to write -- that's cool! In fact -- that answers my question and says that I was doing this correctly in the first place.

Having taught myself out of two or three books I'm happy to find out my original information was correct and that computers haven't improved upon what i thought i knew! But if computer casting systems were pointing out something i'd missed for a couple eons, I was pleased to know it:)

And if that clarifies matters -- can we get back to the point: Any more examples anybody? If Hilary wants info to write more books I'm all for it!

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
(Trojan you're rocking my world this morning :rofl:
Your posts are brilliant! ;))

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I got hex. 1 unchanging when I asked Yi how I had done. There had been a confrontation with a very difficult person, who uses every power she has to overrule. Screaming, accusing, digging up old sores, anything whatever. I had stood my ground, without in any way reacting to those things. That was new, until that day I never managed to stay entirely free, not attack back, not answer to any accusation, only saying what I felt I should say. Strong, calm, in balance. I was amazed at myself.

So I asked Yi "what was THAT".

Hex. 1 unchanging. Nothing left which should be done, all perfect and creative.

That felt really like a huge pat on the back. Well done, great! Made me shine with pride.

Next week that will be exactly one year ago. Things improved a huge lot since that day.

Yes LiSe, this is extremely powerful. How much more authority we all have if we are in control of our response to unkind digs and incitement. It has taken me years to realise that your own reaction is your best control in any antagonistic situation and a huge sign of maturity that you don't lash out, that you keep your cool..

An interesting take on Hexagram One Unchanging and its creative power. Must have been an especially profound experience for you if you even remember the exact day it occured. I think we need an emoticon for giving someone a big pat on the back! :)

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Doesn't seem unique to this online tool -- but is the standard electronic format -- and isn't that the "wave of the future?" It seems that these programs generally show a mirror image as the resulting hexagram emphasizing that nothing has changed. Or are these programs just unable to leave a space blank?

I've only come across one site that did this, and I never used it again, I tend to defer to LiSe's site for online casting and it stays as one hex. Also the mobile apps I've used keep it as one as well.

will you do separate threads for each hex? or all in this one? I've had most of the hexes uc but I must say up until 8 not much at all, so I can't join in til later :(

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I've only come across one site that did this, and I never used it again, I tend to defer to LiSe's site for online casting and it stays as one hex. Also the mobile apps I've used keep it as one as well.

will you do separate threads for each hex? or all in this one? I've had most of the hexes uc but I must say up until 8 not much at all, so I can't join in til later :(

I've seen several others that have the two-sided format, haven't noticed LiSe's; had a software offer that showed original and relating hexagrams for all castings, but don't use any of them on a normal basis. I'd never thought about it until now in this discussion. Maybe someone more expert has a definitive comment for the sake of posterity on why some systems show the casting of an unchanging hexagram this way. Maybe doesn't matter if I'm the only one in the world who ever wondered. :blush:

Hilary had expressed interest in collating experiences on unchanging castings, but we didn't talk about how. I'd thought of doing them in order and saving them in a way that would be easy to find and added to in the future as anybody has additional thoughts. But I think Hilary should say how it fits best into the website or is most useful if she wants to use the information for something later on. :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
i think somewhere on this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14064 HIlary explains why the casting tool here shows the primary hex as also the relating one...hence leading some people to think there is a double hexagram.

ETA there have been folks in shared readings gasping at how uncanny it is to have a 'double hexagram' so I think it is misleading

I also think she said she was going to remedy this in the new online tool ...which as far as I know will be featuring a rat juggling coins, and we click the coins to get the cast - OR the buttons on his red oriental jacket

I've heard nothing to the contrary so assume she is going with my excellent suggestion.

As you use the online tool I thought it worth linking to anyway...can't recall if you responded there or not Abella.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
(Trojan you're rocking my world this morning :rofl:
Your posts are brilliant! ;))

thanks Dora...thats almost as gratifying as someone telling me I'm right :rofl:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Lets just cut straight to 8 in another thread . Better to have a seperate thread for each hexagram like Rosada did with the memorising threads then people can just keep on adding to them over time. If its all in one thread then people can't easily do that

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. No, I never heard of this thread on the online casting tool. And I never read anything in Shared Readings about double hexagrams either. So this is news to me. Thanks Trojan for that link which gives an explanation on how an online divination tool is thought through.

Also, Chingching, just tried LiSe's online divination and those little shaking coins. I was laughing so hard -- 51 Unchanging. Why am I not surprised? I'll have to get over giggling at the jiggling coins and try again!

I was skeptical of online divination for a long time, refused to use it, then got curious, then used it in tandem with coins to see what was more accurate. There are rubbish divination tools out there, no doubt of it. I find that the one on Clarity works well a majority of the time and, as with coins, it's down to me and my frame of mind. But with the electronic veresion I have to be a great deal more tuned-in then when using coins. In any case, I kind of "know" when a casting is off. I imagine most people do. You just have a feel for when you aren't in alignment and what you've got is a casting telling you so.

OK, so we've clarified that I guess.

Can we continue with Hexgram One Unchanging? Last call for any revelations on this before moving on. Unless I hear otherwise from Hilarie, I'll start a separate thread for each one of these because it's easier to find and people who find these later on can easily add their thoughts. :)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
thanks Dora...thats (. . ) as gratifying as someone telling me I'm right :rofl:

I took the liberty of erasing 'almost' from your post . . if I was Yi for a day I'd give you a straight 1!! (the way Lise experienced it)
;) :D

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
When we get to 11, I will remove it here (if that is still possible) and put it there. Right now it was just an example for what unchanging could mean. This first thread about hexagrams is a bit a mix of hex.1 and "unchanging".

Really LOVE this thread BTW! Arabella :hug:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
When we get to 11, I will remove it here (if that is still possible) and put it there. Right now it was just an example for what unchanging could mean. This first thread about hexagrams is a bit a mix of hex.1 and "unchanging".

Really LOVE this thread BTW! Arabella :hug:

Yes, we've got a few general questions and ideas running in the background of the Hexagram One Unchanging discussion. But they all seem to add to our understanding of why the Unchanging form is different and what is means, so all to the good I suppose!

I'm thinking to let this Hex 1 UC discussion open now for anybody who wants to add when they find it -- and start the new thread on Hexagram 2 unchanging. I'm loving this too Heylise. Always love learning and hearing new ideas. :hug:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
BTW there are numerous threads already in existence about the unchanging hexagram and what it may mean. They are probably hard to find though

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).